Soul sucking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want something a bit more permanent than that. I tried all of this and they complain that I don't answer their calls and it's just another headache.

Then you gonna have to be honest with them.

It's hard to cut ties with neighbours. They know when you are in, out, when your bedroom light is on. Even you end this friendship you still gonna bump into them.

A decade ago I cut out everyone and started fresh, you will only do this when the current pain of being in this dreadful situation is greater then the desire to change that situation.

The collective IQ of a group of people drops when they are together especially more so if they are bad people, it destroys you spiritually, health wise while it demeans your value, image, reputation as well as wrecking your goals and ambitions in life.

To be a person of good quality, you will have to cull the shallow, callow, mediocre and callous individuals from your life.

Your friends are a reflection of yourself if you are unable to do this in which case you are no better than them! Remind yourself of this and it will be much easier to let them go.

Then you gonna have to be honest with them.

It's hard to cut ties with neighbours. They know when you are in, out, when your bedroom light is on. Even you end this friendship you still gonna bump into them.

That's why I don't want a confrontation. I do have a busy life, but it's like I drop everything for them because I got sucked into their sob stories. I'll just have to ignore them or something. They don't live in my building but the building next door so I won't see them every day.

A decade ago I cut out everyone and started fresh, you will only do this when the current pain of being in this dreadful situation is greater then the desire to change that situation.

The collective IQ of a group of people drops when they are together especially more so if they are bad people, it destroys you spiritually, health wise while it demeans your value, image, reputation as well as wrecking your goals and ambitions in life.

To be a person of good quality, you will have to cull the shallow, callow, mediocre and callous individuals from your life.

Your friends are a reflection of yourself if you are unable to do this in which case you are no better than them!

Did you change your phone number?

You are so right, everything you said is spot on. I feel like they're weighing me down. Your friends are a reflection of yourself, true. I feel like I'm getting as negative as they are because of it. I'm such a bubbly person and I always attract people, sometimes like these guys, bad people too.

Did you change your phone number?

You are so right, everything you said is spot on. I feel like they're weighing me down. Your friends are a reflection of yourself, true. I feel like I'm getting as negative as they are because of it. I'm such a bubbly person and I always attract people, sometimes like these guys, bad people too.

No!. I just ignored them and the very few that pressed me that had no Xishood I told them directly to their face, that I desire to change myself from today to become more spiritual and closer to Allah, that includes cutting you as well as everyone else out for now.

It's always better to be brutal honest with people especially if they have no xishood to pick up the cues themselves, it has served me very well in life. You will find that with sincere brutal honesty people are affected by it deeply and many change as a result in which case your picking up easy good deeds.

Couple years back I told this chick I was somewhat considering point blank that her lack of religiosity and love for this world was incompatible with me and therefore I will no longer talk to her because of her refusal to change.

Fast forward 18 months later and she became even better then me while letting me know, but by then it was too late for me as I never go back on my words, right now some other dude is enjoying the fruits of this having no clue what sparked that transformation in his wife that he loves so much.

No!. I just ignored them and the very few that pressed me that had no Xishood I told them directly to their face, that I desire to change myself from today to become more spiritual and closer to Allah, that includes cutting you as well as everyone else out for now.

It's always better to be brutal honest with people especially if they have no xishood to pick up the cues themselves, it has served me very well in life. You will find that with sincere brutal honesty people are affected by it deeply and many change as a result in which case your picking up easy good deeds.

Couple years back I told this chick I was somewhat considering point blank that her lack of religiosity and love for this world was incompatible with me and therefore I will no longer talk to her because of her refusal to change.

Fast forward 18 months later and she became even better then me while letting me know, but by then it was too late for me as I never go back on my words, right now some other dude is enjoying the fruits of this having no clue what sparked that transformation.

I think a lot of Somalis go through the uber religious change, my cousins went through it and even though I'm not religious, I prefer them religious. They were such horrible es to me and their family when they were irreligious. Good on you for changing for the better.

I'm going through a period of burgeoning success at the moment, I'm working an incredible job and I'm co authoring a book. I think I attract a lot of leeches because of that. People who are stuck in a rut and want to use my positivity as a spring board for themselves without having to put in the hard work that I did to be this happy and emotionally stable.

I will have to ignore them. I actually cried because they wore me down so much and the woman I'm writing a book with had to comfort me, it was so embarrassing. I look forward to when they get the hint. When I no longer answer my phone and I cross the street to avoid them. I will also confront them if they don't get the hint but that won't be pretty because once I'm driven into confrontation I'm a screaming banshee but they asked for it.

Its best to have fewer friends imo. The rest should be acquaintances. Where do people get the time to have so many friends? :wowsweat:

Its best to have fewer friends imo. The rest should be acquaintances. Where do people get the time to have so many friends? :wowsweat:

I can count my real friends on one hand. But these cows are my neighbours and it all started off with borrowing this or that and eventually they were a thorn in my side that I couldn't pick out. I call them my friends only on here.

I think a lot of Somalis go through the uber religious change, my cousins went through it and even though I'm not religious, I prefer them religious. They were such horrible es to me and their family when they were irreligious. Good on you for changing for the better.

I'm going through a period of burgeoning success at the moment, I'm working an incredible job and I'm co authoring a book. I think I attract a lot of leeches because of that. People who are stuck in a rut and want to use my positivity as a spring board for themselves without having to put in the hard work that I did to be this happy and emotionally stable.

I will have to ignore them. I actually cried because they wore me down so much and the woman I'm writing a book with had to comfort me, it was so embarrassing. I look forward to when they get the hint. When I no longer answer my phone and I cross the street to avoid them. I will also confront them if they don't get the hint but that won't be pretty because once I'm driven into confrontation I'm a screaming banshee but they asked for it.

What's the book your working on ?

There is no success without being religious or having the desire to unless you view success the same way those that don't belief in the hereafter view it, your breakdown was due to a lack of spirituality, had you had strong faith a lot of these types of miseries would have been easily avoided

Why ? because it's always the irreligious that attract the worst of people including every parasitic leech that you can think off, you will simply not escape such people, you get rid of these and another fresh bunch will replace them on your next public outings.

The irreligious person has a large void they fill with escapism and other bad habits, from regular public outings (clubs, shiisha, parties etc.) or an indulgence in other things (useless TV shows, drugs, toxic relationships etc)

You can release the bull from the cage as much as you want, but as long as that cage remains open, another bull can easily enter it again to occupy you. I know this because I lived that same lifestyle.

What's the book your working on ?

There is no success without being religious or having the desire to unless you view success the same way those that don't belief in the hereafter view it, your breakdown was due to a lack of spirituality, had you had strong faith a lot of these types of miseries would have been easily avoided

Why ? because it's always the irreligious that attract the worst of people including every parasitic leech that you can think off, you will simply not escape such people, you get rid of these and another fresh bunch will replace them on your next public outings.

The irreligious person has a large void they fill with escapism and other bad habits, from regular public outings (clubs, shiisha, parties etc.) or an indulgence in other things (useless TV shows, drugs, toxic relationships etc)

You can release the bull from the cage as much as you want, but as long as that cage remains open, another bull can easily enter it again to occupy you. I know this because I lived that same lifestyle.

It's a book about mental health and well being, I'm writing it with a psychologist.

I don't think so. I have to disagree. I think I've attracted these types because I am a kind and generous soul, and they want to take advantage of that. When I was uppity, I looked down on people like them and would never have allowed them into my life. I need to be more uppity, not more religious.

I got ill due to stress, not due to anything else. Don't project bro, not everyone is the same. Your experience is yours alone.

I hate sad sacks. Friends are meant to cheer you up, a form of escapism. I knew this Somali guy at work who kept banging on about his illnesses. It was interesting at first because I have a morbid curiosity about human frailty, but it was the same subject every damn time. Aboowe dabarka aa liga haaya, iyo beerka, iyo madaxa, iyo guska, on and on. I regretted sleeping with his sister. The was not worth it. I respect you though for maintaining good relations with your neighbors. Mine complain too much about my loud parties.

So, you're a writer. What the f*ck are you writing about you dirty ? Is it true all writers have back problems from stooping all day over a typewriter and are alcoholic? No wonder you're not going to Jannah.

Also, don't listen to that Wahabbi shithead @Inquisitive_ . Allah will destroy this vermin.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
My so called friend is pissing me off. She's always talking about her problems and expecting me to fix them for her. I also have another 'friend' who uses me as an emotional dumpster. They're both bringing me down so much my mental health is being affected, basically they'r literally so miserable they're depressing me.
Give me their numbers. I'll give them advice on how to live.

I hate sad sacks. Friends are meant to cheer you up, a form of escapism. I knew this Somali guy at work who kept banging on about his illnesses. It was interesting at first because I have a morbid curiosity about human frailty, but it was the same subject every damn time. Aboowe dabarka aa liga haaya, iyo beerka, iyo madaxa, iyo guska, on and on. I regretted sleeping with his sister. The was not worth it. I respect you though for maintaining good relations with your neighbors. Mine complain too much about my loud parties.

So, you're a writer. What the f*ck are you writing about you dirty ? Is it true all writers have back problems from stooping all day over a typewriter and are alcoholic? No wonder you're not going to Jannah.

Also, don't listen to that Wahabbi shithead @Inquisitive_ . Allah will destroy this vermin.

Yes, my real friends cheer me up and we go out and have a laugh. I met them at a community meeting about planning permission andtheyseemed nice at first but boy do I regret it now.

I'm currently writing a fantasy novel and working on a book about mental health and well being with a woman who has a doctorate in psychology. I do have back problems at night but that's after a long day of typing.

Inquisitive was OK for like two posts and then got really personal.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yes, my real friends cheer me up and we go out and have a laugh. I met them at a community meeting about planning permission andtheyseemed nice at first but boy do I regret it now.

I'm currently writing a fantasy novel and working on a book about mental health and well being with a woman who has a doctorate in psychology. I do have back problems at night but that's after a long day of typing.

I would suggest you let someone close to them know about their problems. The crazy friend will hate you for it but they might get the help they need. Never offer endless emotional support because that helps no one.

So you're an aspiring novelist. Fantasy huh. Does it involve bodice ripping trysts with handsome bidaarlows like yours truly? I'm ready for you sweetie.

Looks like you've got a hand in every literary pie - fiction, nonfiction, erotica, everythang. God save us from your typewriter.

@Uninquisitive is a low IQ rodent with a very bad case of anencephaly. Nobody takes his Salafi garbage seriously. He's always pushing some extreme Saudi shit like "depression is a punishment from God". Completely unscientific rubbish he picked up from his boyfriend Ibn Taymiyyah, and pushing it on somebody writing a book on mental health at that. He will be executed inshallah by the secular mujahideen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts