Soul sucking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
My so called friend is pissing me off. She's always talking about her problems and expecting me to fix them for her. I also have another 'friend' who uses me as an emotional dumpster. They're both bringing me down so much my mental health is being affected, basically they'r literally so miserable they're depressing me.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
My so called friend is pissing me off. She's always talking about her problems and expecting me to fix them for her. I also have another 'friend' who uses me as an emotional dumpster. They're both bringing me down so much my mental health is being affected, basically they'r literally so miserable they're depressing me.
“You need to cut it”- a relatable quote

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
How? They're so emotionally attached me they won't go away that easily.
Just tell them I don’t want to be your emotional dumpster anymore I’ve had enough your affecting my mental health! I’ve been in the same situation just slowly cut ties

Same but the sooner you voice your opinions and feeling the better you’ll thank us soon

Yeah I need to build up the courage to do it. But I will because I can't take much more of this. Today was the worst. One of them called me three times for an hour each time about her problems and it ruined my day.

Male friends don't do that :samwelcome:. males are better friends, we just might steal your food though :ulyin:

I have one male friend, he has a shit life (he's schizophrenic) but all he talks about are the good things going for him like his job or studies. I don't mind sharing my food if I have a good convo out of it.

I have one male friend, he has a shit life (he's schizophrenic) but all he talks about are the good things going for him like his job or studies. I don't mind sharing my food if I have a good convo out of it.
Best thing you can talk about in those situations. Talking to someone about happy shit makes you happy. Might just mean that the seemingly happiest people are usually the ones having the most difficulty. :francis:

Best thing you can talk about in those situations. Talking to someone about happy shit makes you happy. Might just mean that the seemingly happiest people are usually the ones having the most difficulty. :francis:

Yes I know it's a conundrum but it's healthier to talk about good things, it makes everyone feel good. I feel like shit whenever people offload on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending