Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I sincerely want to apologise to all the white, East Asian, puntlanders, South asians, Ethiopians, aboriginal, bantu, arabs basically eveyone not somali I'm sorry for any racist comments I made in here I don't really mean or feel like that in real life.
I sincerely ask for forgiveness :wow1:
If you see any older posts that sound a bit racist from me please ignore it and know that I was kidding and was ignorant and arrogant to delete it and now there's too many and they're so far back. :wow:

I'm not kidding and joking around I'm genuinely being legit and dead serious I swear down.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I sincerely want to apologise to all the white, East Asian, puntlanders, South asians, Ethiopians, aboriginal, bantu, arabs basically eveyone not somali I'm sorry for any racist comments I made in here I don't really mean or feel like that in real life.
If you see any older posts that sound a bit racist from me please ignore it and know that I was kidding and was ignorant and arrogant to delete it and now there's too many and they're so far back. :wow:

I'm not kidding and joking around I'm genuinely being legit and dead serious I swear down.
We hear you
IENiNnd3_o.png

What did you say about Puntland?
:gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What did you say about Puntland?
:gucciwhat:
download.jpeg

I didn't say anything too bad just said it's seems a little undeveloped and like nothingness even though al shabaab nor bombs nor drone attacks happens there so I was wondering why and I think Abdalla said it's due to corruption.
Is was a genuine question with just a hint of shade the rest I never commented I just had it in my mind:damedamn:

View attachment 54565
I didn't say anything too bad just said it's seems a little undeveloped and like nothingness even though al shabaab nor bombs nor drone attacks happens there so I was wondering why and I think Abdalla said it's due to corruption.
Is was a genuine question with just a hint of shade the rest I never commented I just had it in my mind:damedamn:
Thats good
:fredo:
I got my eyes on you.

Are you Hawiye?:mjohreally:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Good on you man! It takes a lot of maturity and self love to accept when you feel you've done something wrong and that you want to embrace a positive change for yourself. I wish you luck on your overall development!

mrlog

VIP
Nayaaa @Blade1
Miyaa lagu soo doonay?
Horta why do Xalimoz all of a sudden become religious when they wanna lock down a Farax.
It’s like a cycle
Hate on Faraxs and say they ain’t shit
Soon as u nab a decent one u say Cafis this Cafis that
When marriage breaks down u go back to Faraxs ain’t shit

Waryaahe @AussieHustler ninyo this observation would make one hellova thesis for ur Social Care Course at RMIT university.

Just make sure u thank me in the credits section

Nayaaa @Blade1
Miyaa lagu soo doonay?
Horta why do Xalimoz all of a sudden become religious when they wanna lock down a Farax.
It’s like a cycle
Hate on Faraxs and say they ain’t shit
Soon as u nab a decent one u say Cafis this Cafis that
When marriage breaks down u go back to Faraxs ain’t shit

Waryaahe @AussieHustler ninyo this observation would make one hellova thesis for ur Social Care Course at RMIT university.

Just make sure u thank me in the credits section

mrlog

No comment, I plead the 9th.

@Blade1

Only when decent people realise they wronged others, they do apologise. I wish you well with your new self. If I ever wronged you, I do apologise to you.

You must be going through a period of time where you come back to the deen and wish to leave behind all your bad ways. Don't worry, I too experience this from time to time. But a few days later I'm back slandering other groups of people when I've come back to my senses.
:siilaanyosmile:

You must be going through a period of time where you come back to the deen and wish to leave behind all your bad ways. Don't worry, I too experience this from time to time. But a few days later I'm back slandering other groups of people when I've come back to my senses.
:siilaanyosmile:

Cali

Thanks for explaining in few words that the illogic reigns supreme. When you are religious, you are scared to be punished for slandering people and cease it. Then you switch on and become courageous and continue with your old ways. The fear of punishment makes you a better person and when that fear dissipates, you are simply and plainly CaliSomali. You are not alone, many here share with you that trait. A great friend of mine used to say, 'I don't know why we should even bother to waste time and effort in analysing and criticising the illogic'. This is what he meant.

@Steamdevolopment

Last edited:
Cali

Thanks explaining in few words that the illogic reigns supreme. When you are religious, you are scared to be punished for slandering people and cease it. Then you switch on and become courageous and continue with your old ways. The fear of punishment makes you a better person and when that fear dissipates, you are simply and plainly CaliSomali. You are not alone, many here share with you that trait. A great friend of mine used to say, 'I don't why we should even bother to waste time and effort in analysing and criticising the illogic'. This is what he meant.

@Steamdevolopment
I'm just playing around man, chill. It's not like I go around being racist to people in real life. But as a Somali Muslim, I only care about my own people at the moment I'm afraid. I'll start feeling bad for people like Arabs when they get their shit together and deal with their own issues like we need to deal with ours.
:hillarybiz:
No Arab protests for Somalia, so why should I do the same for Palestine? I'll actually buy into "muh ummah" when they care about the Rohingya like they do with Syria. Until then, I couldn't care less about other people. They insult Somalis too it's not like it's a one way street.

Fels

#trollhunter
View attachment 54565
Puntland is where we probably all came from land of punt :banderas:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
you shouldn’t apologise to anyone, they should be apologetic that we have to bare with their existence.

@Emily, I demand an apology now.

Status
Not open for further replies.