SOPHISTICATE S/up! YUSRA listen to A/Rahman. Xaliimo frm Harvard married this camel herder and ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It has worked for them. She even gave birth to his son. (He is not yet in the West. She came back to give birth).

So you, @Yusra Luuza , need to listen to @Abdurahman_somali and stay away from menopause ravaged @sophisticate

Here are the couple of the century
203F091A-4D35-4569-A263-A4360B554257.jpeg

@Yusra Luuza just go back home and take a look. There are highly intelligent young men over there. A real go getters. Focused young men. I’m always impressed at their hunger for an opportunity. Go give them an opportunity.

Runtii all the women who went back I know have had more successful union then unsuccessful ones. I’m talking about women who gone back to marry them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She looks like his mother. And he looks like a 24/7 horny dog. His sexual energy scares ,me :(

stock-photo-man-wearing-a-hood-conceal-the-face-with-gun-in-hand-and-hiding-in-the-corner-stealing-a-handbag-1025328700.jpg

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If this has a little possiblity of being true.

So much for joining the elites of society.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:siilaanyolaugh: Quit leading her astray.

I want what is best for my sisters. Unless he is a millionaire or insanely ambitious, well-read and broadminded then why give sharci? You'll have better luck with the diaspora.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
:siilaanyolaugh: Quit leading her astray.

I want what is best for my sisters. Unless he is a millionaire or insanely ambitious, well-read and broadminded then why give sharci? You'll have better luck with the diaspora.
She couldn’t find a Somali spouse like so many older or divorced western xalimos who’ll be single for the rest of their lives. It’s either marry a Madow or a revert in the west or marry from back home.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
She couldn’t find a Somali spouse like so many older or divorced western xalimos who’ll be single for the rest of their lives. It’s either marry a Madow or a revert in the west or marry from back home.

What’s with the scaremongering horta? There are plenty of educated and eligible Somali men in the diaspora. There’s a wedding each weekend of couples in their mid to late 20s and early 30s.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Wrong. She's young and there are plenty of educated Somali men in the diaspora. I have zero issue with this. I just prefer being solo because marriage is a huge lifestyle change and a great sacrifice for me as a woman.

I digress she choose to marry him and not due to a scarcity of options. May be she liked him.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
What’s with the scaremongering horta? There are plenty of educated and eligible Somali men in the diaspora. There’s a wedding each weekend of couples in their mid to late 20s and early 30s.
Somali weddings rarely happens in the area that I’m from and western xalimos past 29 have little to zero chance of getting married.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Wrong. She's young and there are plenty of educated Somali men in the diaspora. I have zero issue with this. I just prefer being solo because marriage is a huge lifestyle change and a great sacrifice for me as a woman.

I digress she choose to marry him and not due to a scarcity of options. May be she liked him.
Then I’d like to know why most xalimos I know are single

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Then I’d like to know why most xalimos I know are single

Depends on the girl and it's a function of the times we live in where people are getting married later. I know plenty of single never married guys too which are reluctant to maŕry or very cautious.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Somali weddings rarely happens in the area that I’m from and western xalimos past 29 have little to zero chance of getting married.

It could be just your area then? From what I’ve observed Somali women in their late 20s have no difficulty getting married. My own aunt got married at 35 and some other female relatives got married in their late 20s.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Depends on the girl and it's a function of the times we live in where people are getting married later. I know plenty of single never married guys too which are reluctant to maŕry or very cautious.

unmarried "older" guys are gays. The power of marriage lays on the man to propose. Women have no option to go around asking: Will u marry me? the impetus is solely on the mans ability!

Trending