Soomaliye I want to tell you one thing.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
tenor.gif

I don’t think most people mean what they say on here, I noticed the negative qabiil related posts is due to just venting or trying to get back at a poster for previous comments. I believe most of us here in real life are decent people that mingle with diverse communities. For example recently I had a flat tire in the rain and a car full of Somalis made a u turn to help me, I never met them before but they all got drenched in rain just to see a fellow Somali get home safe. This is our true character and who we all are :)

Somalis are nice... until they find out your qabiil :mjlol:

We are allies with turkey and are on good terms with them for centuries now. And the only Arabs I consider my cousins are Yemen. So I don’t agree with the harsh language.

I do agree on one thing though. We are one people.
🇸🇴

Yemen really? They were against us in the war against Ethiopia and treated us terribly as refugees. Even when they flee to Somalia a lot of them are very ungrateful.

Oman > Yemen.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i agree with you ef all of them big up farmaajo he is putting somalia first, lets change our culture of fkd and go against the foreigners instead of each other

f*ck Qatar
f*ck UAE
f*ck Turkey
f*ck US
f*ck China
f*ck Ethiopia
f*ck Kenya

I love Darood
I love Hawiye
I love Isaaq
I love Digil&Mirifle
I love Madowwanye, Barwani, Banadiri and all Somali.

We have to stop bootyclaping for ajnabis who take advantage of our divisions and love our own.

I challenge anyone on here who habors hate and cuqdad against our own. I mean every thing I have said.

I dont hate on qabilist but I hate on qabilist that pretend to be wadani they are called munafiqeen.
Have you considered that you just have a lot of hate and you're just projecting that to everyone. I was not raised to be hate filled qabiliste. I even said I'll as far as balkanisation so every qabil can have their own state.

Trending

Latest posts