"Soomaalida Carab Safi ah ma aha ee waxaa ku jira Dhiig Kale" Ustaad Sheekh Saciid

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Somalis are the most ancient purest Arabs read the descriptions of all Arabs and Greek sources, all describe dark skin curly hair and them being Cushitic and the Hadith also describe many dark skin Sahaba this is all bs
I've noticed that as well. As well if you go to the Arab peninsula and look at the purer Arabs they look very similar to somalis. Somalis just ended up mixing with nilotes which changed us.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The sheikh also made a good point that a "Somali" is everyone who lives on the Somali peninsula. Contrary to popular belief that only a set group of tribes are Somali which would exclude other Somali peoples like Banaadiris and Madowweynes and baajunis.

I agree totally with this point.

As a Somali my response is this : Somalis are Somalis. Not white not brown or any other colour, just Somalis. My great grandfather from my mother's side was born North of Somalia. We need to stop putting ourselves in these boxes and free ourselves from thinking about what race someone is. We are all from one race; human race.

Somalis, along with most of their fellow related Northeast African Cushitic ethnicities like the Afar, Beja, and Oromo, are what I believe what early humans may have looked like, and that their unique and unordinary combination of aquiline features and dark skin is not a result of mixing or miscegenation of any sort. Rather to the contrary, Somalis are indeed very homogenous, not just culturally and phenotypically, but also genetically.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The sheikh also made a good point that a "Somali" is everyone who lives on the Somali peninsula. Contrary to popular belief that only a set group of tribes are Somali which would exclude other Somali peoples like Banaadiris and Madowweynes and baajunis.

I agree totally with this point.
A somali is anyone of the Somali ethnicity which is inherited through a clan.

Those who've assimilated and intermixed do call themselves Somali which is fine but there is still a line between ethnic somali and those who've just assimilated in the southern part of the peninsula.

Cush

Cushite Arab
I've noticed that as well. As well if you go to the Arab peninsula and look at the purer Arabs they look very similar to somalis. Somalis just ended up mixing with nilotes which changed us.
Nigga I made 8700 threads and you're still saying this nonsense ARABS WERE CUSHTITIC MODERN ONES ARE INDO EUROPEAN genetics, historical sources and hadith prove this Ali RA said all Arabs are from Kuus which is Kush but changed due to Jewish pronunciation

Trending

Latest posts