Sool sanaag cayn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Then way this khatumo deal is going with he Somaliland government does not look good what is wrong with Ali khalif galyr the people of ssc are capable of fighting the sl militias they should regain their dignity about a deal if they make up their mind and smell, the coffee I'm always down south hawiye and darood on standby

Then way this khatumo deal is going with he Somaliland government does not look good what is wrong with Ali khalif galyr the people of ssc are capable of fighting the sl militias they should regain their dignity about a deal if they make up their mind and smell, the coffee I'm always down south hawiye and darood on standby
Where is Puntland though dont they claim Sool and Sanaag as well ?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
It's so fucked how can you allow this were is the hard unionist with Somalia gone tag me we need to have a chat

Jeesto

VIP
Shudh up waryaa!!!

Sanaagia is mine!!!!
oh_hell_no.gif
dhiigbaa udaadan:birdman:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"

SSC doesn’t concern you.
Your people don’t care about Dhulbahante and would never fight for them even if you could.
Mind your business
Go free Al kebab from your region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending