Sool, Sanaag and Bari only received 1 million drought aid, meanwhile Hiraan, Galgaduud and south mudug receive 177 million

Check this out guys, a breakdown of the "Development" Ministry

Check this out guys, a breakdown of the "Development" Ministry

I've given up on politicians in Somalia tbf. Only ones people in power I can trust are the military.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmajo doesnt do shit for his own ancestral city Abudwaak you think he cares for Darood? You must be smoking some good shit. Only people who benefitted is HAG and they still threaten him what a failure.

Farmajo doesnt do shit for his own ancestral city Abudwaak you think he cares for Darood? You kust be smoking some good shit. Only people who benefitted is HAG and they still threaten him

if farmaajo became our maid we would've supported him. but he tried to use langaab murusade to put us under control.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Where are Xarmaajo supporters??
The guy is useless
He doesn’t think he sitting president position as Darood .
That position right now is Darood
Prime minister position i Hawiya position
He only cares about Gedo and Mareexaan
He doesn’t care Harti Region and he said that.
Those who are Harti and other Darood still supporting shame on you
Supporting this useless guy
He didn’t do anything for the other Darood,
Just Gedo and Mareexaan
Shame
He didn’t do nothing significant in either Gedo or cabudwaaq. I would’ve respected him if he at least took care for his peeps. Apart from massing troops in gedo
Why are people letting DAROODS become president like hello nigga Hawiye where tf are you, didn't you guys learn from your mistake don't let DAROODS be president, Am DAROOD btw but i don't want any more darood president
How old are you? We have had over 8 years of Hawiye in villa Somalia before Farmaajo.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He didn’t do nothing significant in either Gedo or cabudwaaq. I would’ve respected him if he at least took care for his peeps. Apart from massing troops in gedo

How old are you? We have had over 8 years of Hawiye in villa Somalia before Farmaajo.
Maybe its time to put a reer xamar as president. These people are peacefull and they dont bother anybody. And they are not qabilist. Thats a W for everybody :pachah1:

Those three groups were all better than the black Hitler no doubt. Civilian democratic politics is the best way forward for our countries since only dictatorships collapse into civil wars @Material

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Listen Farmaajo was a good puppet for the first few years but he got too confident. He really thought he could use his laangaab militias to backstab us. He also thought he could split us Hawiye as if it’s still the 90s. Know who your master is.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Sool and Sanaag is part of Somaliland. You don't get anything from Farmaajo's shithole. Stop the cap.

Trending