Soo orodhaa.....I have NEWS for you....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Covid 19 has brought back Masculinity & Men! Mashalaaah! White men and ALL other races who used to shave their FACE to baby status, nowadays, in an era of MASK COVID 19 Wearing, they don't bother. Ileyn Shaving was for the world image???? They figured if half of their face is covered, or hidden, they don't have to shave. Men are free to live a free cave life.

Wallee Covid 19 waa sexxy

Last edited:
Even 30+ professional Somali men I know shave there faces it just looks hilarious. There is a lot of pressure in professional jobs to be clean shaven.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even 30+ professional Somali men I know shave there faces it just looks hilarious. There is a lot of pressure in professional jobs to be clean shaven.

Thats my point. The pressure is wearing off. Suddenly they do not shave under their masks. lol

Now thats hilarious lol

Everyone I know has stopped getting haircuts and have let out their beards. Don't they know personal hygiene is more important now than it was before ?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Covid 19 has brought back Masculinity & Men! Mashalaaah! White men and ALL other races who used to shave their FACE to baby status, nowadays, in an era of MASK COVID 19 Wearing, they don't bother. Ileyn Shaving was for the world image???? They figured if half of their face is covered, or hidden, they don't have to shave. Men are free to live a free cave life.

Wallee Covid 19 waa sexxy

there is no correlation between masculinity and facial hair huno. some guys look much better without the beard. and also, some cant grow one, does that remove the xaniinyo between their legs? i know ample amount of naago who cant grown long hair, or are built like linebackers, are they now not women? methinks double standards

plus, everyone knows for a lot of people a beard is a catfish, you can hide half ur ugly face with it (ugly chin, jawline etc). so a clean shaven guy who is hot is automatically way better looking than a bearded one, as you need to be extra type fine to be able to have your whole face on display and look good

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there is no correlation between masculinity and facial hair huno. some guys look much better without the beard. and also, some cant grow one, does that remove the xaniinyo between their legs? i know ample amount of naago who cant grown long hair, or are built like linebackers, are they now not women? methinks double standards

plus, everyone knows for a lot of people a beard is a catfish, you can hide half ur ugly face with it (ugly chin, jawline etc). so a clean shaven guy who is hot is automatically way better looking than a bearded one, as you need to be extra type fine to be able to have your whole face on display and look good

Some men can't grow beard aaah??? What kind of men are they? Do they have big women hips??? Man boobs? waar waaye

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Some men can't grow beard aaah??? What kind of men are they? Do they have big women hips??? Man boobs? waar waaye

ilaahiyow ha kaa daaweeyo maskaxdaada eed u yariisan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
abgaal. is that part of beesha bantu?

1601146383067.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Tall white men with beard :ahh: i‘m so jealous of you american xalimos, you guys have the spicy cadaans while we have the ugly and boring ones:hova: