Soo gala soomaliyeey

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Every since my visit to somalia (Mogadishu and hargeisa), I fell in love with the country. Taken a huge interest in Somali culture, history, music practically everything. You could say it’s changed me for the better. As much as I’m still learning to this day, I feel like I don't know enough about the history. Anyone able to give me history books to read and learn from. I don’t want to learn about somalia from 1900s-to date. I’m talking wayyyyy back before islam came to somalia.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I would go Somalia and live there but am too scared to be stoned to death because of my progressive thoughts.
"I don’t want to learn about somalia from 1900s-to date. I’m talking wayyyyy back before islam came to somalia." I do also wanna learn more about that coz our history dates earlier than 1400 years

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I would go Somalia and live there but am too scared to be stoned to death because of my progressive thoughts.
"I don’t want to learn about somalia from 1900s-to date. I’m talking wayyyyy back before islam came to somalia." I do also wanna learn more about that coz our history dates earlier than 1400 years
Maybe I worded it wrong but I didn’t mean it like that. I just meant that I wanted to learn our history from the beginning. If you’re gonna be rude about it and not try and educate me then f*ck off.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Maybe I worded it wrong but I didn’t mean it like that. I just meant that I wanted to learn our history from the beginning. If your gonna be rude about it and not try and educate me then f*ck off.
Are you autistic? What part of my statement was rude?:what1::what1:

Every since my visit to somalia (Mogadishu and hargeisa), I fell in love with the country. Taken a huge interest in Somali culture, history, music practically everything. You could say it’s changed me for the better. As much as I’m still learning to this day, I feel like I don't know enough about the history. Anyone able to give me history books to read and learn from. I don’t want to learn about somalia from 1900s-to date. I’m talking wayyyyy back before islam came to somalia.
Start with this
E-M34

The prevalence of this lineage in southern Ethiopia from the image above, could be further confirmation of the high frequency of E-M34 found in the omotic speaking Maale from the plaster thesis.
So our Eurasian Daddies looked like this 20,000 years ago

1598927167508.png

CONTINUITY

:russ:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Start with this
E-M34

The prevalence of this lineage in southern Ethiopia from the image above, could be further confirmation of the high frequency of E-M34 found in the omotic speaking Maale from the plaster thesis.

View attachment 139516

CONTINUITY

Thank you

Start with this
E-M34

View attachment 139516

CONTINUITY

What's whith you trying to black wash everything? You know damn well Somalis are 40% pre dynastic egyptian eurasian. :mjlol:

There are no credible historical books on pre-Islamic Somalis since there was no written tradition among pastoralists in those days. What you can find is information indirectly, by reading about ancient herders and Cushitic groups from neighbouring countries, it's interdisciplinary, but you'll learn a great deal as they varied greatly in culture from even 5000 years ago.

For example, there is much information from the archaeological findings of the first Pastoral Neolithic who were classified in the same cluster of peoples the ancestors of Somalis belonged to. Who they were and how they lived is reasonably documented, also a bunch of new information has been added from recent genetic research, which strengthens previous anthropological works.

Soon we can expect researches to excavate and uncover a lot of ancient history in the homeland as security and extant human conditions and relations improve because I've seen random ancient artefacts pop up on the internet from there and it's well-known looters sell it to the black market. And we know there exist ancient sites, though not protected, and I'm certain there are many more.

I'm interested in how this fits into the broader Cushitic migration narrative and the cultural and religious diversity that existed after we arrived – the social dynamics between local foragers and proto-Somalis – their settlement patterns and the use of structural and functional properties compared to other related groups respectively.

In conclusion, maybe it's a good thing that we don't know specifically much about our early history as it consequently challenges assumptions and leads to more research with less bias and much mystery and excitement.

Most of Somalia's pre islamic beliefs are unknown. What we can go off by is that Somalis most likely worshiped Waaq. There is also evidence other religions were practiced in Somalia, there's christian and even some jewish burials found in Maroodi Jeex and Togdheer that are estimated to date to the 13th century ad.

1598930097740.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Start with this
E-M34

View attachment 139516

CONTINUITY

E1b1b are smart bunch. Lakin the suugo grandpa folxumo badanaa:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Watch thishttps://youtu.be/dI_lNFMpgzQ video

Dont get caught up in ethnoracial pride shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jahiliya era gaal societies from Egypt to the Romans, Hindistan to KhoeSan to Celts were/are savage and barbaric

Trending