Soo gala (A somali woman writes an article)

She needs to tell her kid to cease to stop dressing like AA and listening to their music. My life had significantly changed since I stopped listening to their mambo jumbo 5 years ago.
Too late, she herself believes she's an african american. I found out that she's not even a muslim (most likely).

Mozart

You need people like me
I’ll never forget when a Somali girl did an interview on a popular channel on ‘black hair’ only to spend the whole interview indirectly bragging about her ‘soft’ hair.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They aren’t descendants of the slave. But they the upcoming generation and after would be considered that way
Actually it is kinda offensive to them by claiming AA, while you're not, to only to Somalis, but to all Africans, they can't do that

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I have done a bit of research and I know for a fact that her son is ethnically somali not african american. She is throwing away her somali identity with black bullshit. She is raising up a son to believe he's an african american victim.
Proof?

Black men will now go after the somali girls who claim to be 'black'. You'll start seeing half Madow half somali kids. Horn african girls are more desirable than west africans.
That is what they want the thing is women care about ranks somali girls think if they compare themselves to other races and ethnicities that they won’t stand a chance which is not true, somali girls are some of the best looking girls out there but their low self-esteem and need for constant attention makes them to put themselves on Madow people’s radar so they can finally feel desired.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
That is super embarrassing. Unless a Somali has “j.areer” hair, you never hear anything negative about it from Somalis or even anyone else. In fact most people will compliment someone with type 3 hair because it’s the most unique.

I don’t like when Somalis co-opt things that don’t concern them smh. It’s obnoxious.

Trending