Soo gala (A somali woman writes an article)

Apparently her son is both ethnically somali and african american. I think what she meant by that is that she believes somalis are african americans which is very crazy.
Somalis in America??? Those who are born are african American yeah.

their ancestry and background traces back to Africa.
But they are born in America and mostly hold the American Nationality

Apparently her son is both ethnically somali and african american. I think what she meant by that is that she believes somalis are african americans which is very crazy.

oh I misunderstood. I think her sons dad is AA so I guess he is both.

This woman is very dangerous, she is brainwashing her son into believing he's a victim because he is black.

Their is a clear difference between the two, say you are somali american it is beneficial to both groups.

Their is a clear difference between the two, say you are somali american it is beneficial to both groups.
No, you would still get listed as african-America.

a Tanzanian person woudlnt be called A Tanzanian-American. That’s too long. They’ll keep it short and call them African-American.

African American is a term specifically describing the descendants of black slaves that were taken from Africa to the US. Somalis are not African Americans, just because they are African. I used to think this too.

a Tanzanian person woudlnt be called A Tanzanian-American. That’s too long. They’ll keep it short and call them African-American.
Somali people are not african americans

African American is a term specifically describing the descendants of black slaves that were taken from Africa to the US. Somalis are not African Americans, just because they are African. I used to think this too.
Ah but most Americans don’t call other Africans Nigerian-American or Kenyan-American. They either refer them as Nigerian, Kenyan or as African American (from what I saw on social media etc)

Not even African Americans are this loud about their self imagined victimization in 2020 smh ciyaal say wallahi xalimos are in class of their own when it comes to craziness.

Ah but most Americans don’t call other Africans Nigerian-American or Kenyan-American. They either refer them as Nigerian, Kenyan or as African American (from what I saw on social media etc)

Nah they do. If you'd like further clarification, you could always go to the African American forum, Lipstick Alley and ask. They'll probably give you a detailed explanation why its only acceptable to call the descendants of enslaved black Americans, African American.

I have done a bit of research and I know for a fact that her son is ethnically somali not african american. She is throwing away her somali identity with black bullshit. She is raising up a son to believe he's an african american victim.

She needs to tell her kid to cease dressing like AA and listening to their music. My life has significantly changed since I stopped listening to their gibberish music 5 years ago.

Nah your not american so you probably wouldn't understand. African Americans have their own history and so do Somalis why should we merge its disrepectful to both groups.

Trending