"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Waa originalka qaadka macaan,
Haa liwaau, sajar waaxidu sajar
Yaa jadiidul cimraaa cimraaa
Ka macaan iyo Malablaha qaad
Al xikaaya sajar, yaa Qowmul Sajar

TACAAL TACAAL
IdiiNyeedhayaa, idiin yeedhayaa KA MACAAN dhaha dheh

Ma isagaa isku eegba, waxaad cunayso ishuna eegto way u muhataaa, iyaduna goosanaysaa

Gawsukuna Farxad daraadiii, Ayuu isaguna u dhacayaaaa

Wa dhannaaa dhann dhadhannn dhandhannnnaaa, dhann ahahahahaha
:russ::deadmanny::drakelaugh::damn:

Go and tell that nigga and his regular fat cat clientele that Jaad is a problem :dead:

Bohol

VIP

TACAAL TACAAL

Ma isagaa isku eegba, waxaad cunayso ishuna eegto way u muhataaa, iyaduna goosanaysaa

Go and tell that nigga and his regular fat cat clientele that Jaad is a problem :dead:

I can now understand why people like him believe ictiraaf will come. :ftw9nwa: The old man is a comedian.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

TACAAL TACAAL

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

ReeBorama

What does khat even do? I thought it only gave you a quick buzz
:cosbyhmm:

It keeps you grounded and somewhat contented. You feel like every thing that comes out of your mouth is worthy of a book deal. Your rival clan better watch out for you and your goons just came up with an air tight tuulo invasion plan and strategic military manoeuvres. At the height of the Mirqaan, you are the most affectionate, caring romantic nigga who is capable of inflicting kacsi inducing coma upon your girl lol.....

Then comes the time spit out, you wont even feel like snogging the coz your mouth feels like sandpaper. In the morning, you hate everyone and everything in this world:mjcry: And lets not even talk about the weird dreams which I wont traumatise you with

It seems very addictive. Is there a comparable substance/drug?
Reason why it's addictive is because you exercise ur jaws by chewing and it makes ppls jaws strong, what basically happens is ur brain releases dopamine which in turn activates the mandula which fools ur dortamag into believing ur doing something positive, comparable drug is normal grass that grows in ur backyard

- Suugo Science

ReeBorama

images

Ketamine-Home-Detox.png

Bless thy Katie/Cathy:banderas:

Mary J:camby:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Oh man you dont f*ck with qaad users, have you seen them chewing that shit? They look like monsters i tell ya, straight up monsters! The rage in their eyes:mjhaps:

I saw this when i was 16 in south africa. I was buying food from this maqaaxi and all of a sudden this 9 year old little nigglet south african kid started to beg me and said "please buy me that bread". As a soft little faggit from europe, i was in complete shock for seeing a small child begging for food so i bought him the damn bread.

All of a sudden:mjhaps:

A bunch of qaad using savages came to the line and started yelling at this kid GET THE f*ck OUT OF HERE YOU BEGGAR f*ck OFF.

And the kid that i thought was a miskeen all of a sudden had a knife and said NO f*ck YOU MOTHERFUCKER while taking the bread and slowly backing away.

little charlamagne was never the same:mjhaps:

I just wanted to buy sambuus and go home wtf is this mafia shit man:mjkkk:

giphy.gif

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

TACAAL TACAAL

I am fucking dead:cryinglaughsmiley::deadmanny: "Goowsku farxad daraadis bow udhacayaa" :gucciwhat::mjlol:kulaha
The best xayeeysis ever, they should feature him in the Somali TVscommercials:pachah1:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
In commercial terms it uses a lot of water and it is not suitable for Somalia.
Not really they grow it in Yemen which is just as dry if not drier even sometimes they grow it in miyi. I think is because Somalis can't be bothered and look down on farming in general

Bohol

VIP
Not really they grow it in Yemen which is just as dry if not drier even sometimes they grow it in miyi. I think is because Somalis can't be bothered and look down on farming in general

Khat is already grown in the Sanaag highlands specially in Daalo however it is for local use not large scale commercial.

Madar Mooge, Sanaag

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Adderol.

It gives you short burst of euphoric experience, focus, and friendliness, and talkativeness, followed by days of hang over, psychotic episodes, low sex drive, lack of appetite and sleep.

Its long term health risks far outweighs any Short term gains.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Khat needs to be dealt with. Last time I was back home, our driver was in full mirqaan mode as we were going around the Sheikh mountains. I was reading the adkaar the entire time :wowsweat:
Khat needs to be dealt with. Last time I was back home, our driver was in full mirqaan mode as we were going around the Sheikh mountains. I was reading the adkaar the entire time :wowsweat:

that road is the worst road in somalia you got to write your will beforehand at the sheikh checkpoint everytime you go down you see fallen trucks and crashed cars not from years ago but hours ago Acudo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts