Soo dhacyeey plane carrying Mirow from Kenya lands at Hargaysa airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke true just the one day the city was without jaad businesses have seen increase in sales such as restaurants, people eating more and having more time. One guy even said he went early home last night when the reporter put it in his mouth, that they spent the jaad money on food for themselves and even their children and that he helped with the homework which he never did.

Sad but the stuff pure comedy is made off.

Unbelievable they're celebrating like they accomplished something big, one of my lander friends was in Hargaisa this past Jun and July, he told me all the money he has been sending to his brother was mostly used to buy this drug. He now sends his brother half of wut he used to send, khaat has literally destroyed every region in somalia

There's only 50,000 sane people in all of Somalia.

That's less than 5,000 people per Gobol, who work, don't chew and lead productive lives.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This might be a political move. Theres a re-election taking place in Kenya and Odinga might win.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Unbelievable they're celebrating like they accomplished something big, one of my lander friends was in Hargaisa this past Jun and July, he told me all the money he has been sending to his brother was mostly used to buy this drug. He now sends his brother half of wut he used to send, khaat has literally destroyed every region in somalia
Somaliland and Somalia needs to purge khat dealers. Duterte style.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khat needs to be dealt with. Last time I was back home, our driver was in full mirqaan mode as we were going around the Sheikh mountains. I was reading the adkaar the entire time :wowsweat:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know how much of a hold this drug has on people that the logistics issue was solved in 24 hours

:noneck::noneck::noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending