SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Grown adults takin their kids out to

smh useless hooyos

Whats the point of Hijaabi when u r a prostitute? u hang out with boys, u give them sex when they are high on crack. I mean, why just not go full blown naked and be a gaalo? Is Hijaab giving u a safe identity to hide your prostituteness?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Jokers. No longer for the purpose, now its "feed me, rob me, free me from Hennipin County Police Department"

Coronavirus case will explode in certain places soon.

This looting is disgusting. It'll further the agenda of blacks being a subhuman, thugs, and all the other shit white supremacists describe black people as. And all the Somalis in the videos looting...:snoop:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
AHAHAH! It's not a real chimp-out till the looting starts baby!:mjlol:
I bet you dickheads calling this a "protest against injustice" feel real fucking stupid now.
It's a Protest against the injustice of inflation and stagnant wages. Taking shit for free is clearly a powerful deep move.

0F841085-131C-42F2-8552-3B94069B926A.jpeg

They even destroyed a affordable housing complex that was still being constructed :dead:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Caadan police ***** up when they see numbers have you watched European soccer games when they run the police out :russ:

It is amazing to participate in them. My fellow Europeans are top of the line when it comes to savegery. They appear at first spineless, until the reer badiyo and soccer hooligans show up. Straight up mayhem. The police here in holland deploys mounted officers (police on horses), professional riot police units, water cannons,dogs and camera crews. The last one is the deadliest they film you, identity you and arrest you. All of the visible faces get identified.

Oh i can remember the ones i participated in so the anarchy was beautiful. The city (rotterdam) became an warzone the people vs the police. The authorities closed all businesses and public buildings alsong as parks and the entire city centre.

I rember that one Macdonalds was open and i and some friends went there to buy some drinks. The running made us thirsty. The police charged into the mac and started to beat people randomly. Me and my friends ran for our lives again and one of us got hit by the police. Wallahi his white leg became purple. Shit was lit is as f*ck.

Trending

Latest posts