Sons of Khaleej Emirs are dying like flies in London and the rest of the west due to drug overdoses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Emir's son dies in London aged 39: UAE city of Sharjah will hold three days of mourning for businessman owner of British fashion chain Qasimi

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7204877/Shaikh-Khalid-Bin-Sultan-dies-aged-39-London.html

15540710-7204877-image-a-1_1562084926122.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
khaleeji rich people are stereotyped as the most degenerate people, not surprised that they are all dying from drugs

Bohol

VIP
khaleeji rich people are stereotyped as the most degenerate people, not surprised that they are all dying from drugs

They act religious backhome but do all sort of stuff that even western Muslims don't do like heroin (that is white people drug).

Muji

VIP
Lol it’s so funny to see these Arab living their depraved lives in the UK whilst they rule their respective countries with an iron fist

Do the drones at home not realise what’s going on or do they not have any recourse to do anything about it?

I like to think Somalis wouldn’t stand for this

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Please tell me that's a anorexic woman with him and not a transsexual.

:vqbuyv0:

Wallahi, oil money is going to be the end of the khaleejis.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
what ahppend to muh ummah muh saudia arabia is an islamic country muh abdul wahab

Yes, because Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab preached for Muslims to overdose on heroin in the UK. :ftw9nwa:

Go back to crying about Cu S H I t e U N I t y with xabeshas who kill Muslims. That's what you do best, akhi. :samwelcome:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes, because Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab preached for Muslims to overdose on heroin in the UK. :ftw9nwa:

Go back to crying about Cu S H I t e U N I t y with xabeshas who kill Muslims. That's what you do best, akhi. :samwelcome:
I prepare them then Arabs:siilaanyolaugh:

Besfore you say Arabs are muslim, wahabis are not muslim and not all Arabs are muslim some are Christian coptic etc

Lol it’s so funny to see these Arab living their depraved lives in the UK whilst they rule their respective countries with an iron fist

Do the drones at home not realise what’s going on or do they not have any recourse to do anything about it?

I like to think Somalis wouldn’t stand for this
Yes they will so just throw money at them

Arabs are degenerates and yeah i know but their holy who can't do no wrong but save that shit for the fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending