"Somewhere out there in a field, is a horse without it's tail" Armadillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So I am chatting to this black Caribbean girl (she is not bad looking) but somehow I can't take her serious due to wearing a wig from a horse's tail.

:francis:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Who cares about their wig. Most mixed AA who are fit are good looking. They’re the only group of girls that make me hard in public whenever I see their sexy bodies.

Who cares about their wig. Most mixed AA who are fit are good looking. They’re the only group of girls that make me hard in public whenever I see their sexy bodies.
They got no timo or waji though unless their mixed like the megans/meghans of the world

Bohol

VIP

Wigs are dishonest. It is like those east Asians that get surgery to look more European.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Wigs are dishonest. It is like those east Asians that get surgery to look more European.
yeah but you can easily tell their wearing a wig. their natural hair don't look bad when they relax them and style them the african way

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What if she removes the Weave and boom, its a man!
10227.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts