Sometimes living in London can be annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Stupid fireworks everyday for no reason. At least in Finland they only did it on new years and it was illegal to do it any other time. They should make it like that here too. I've been living here for 11 years and I'm still not properly used to it.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
My uncle has ptstd . When he hears fireworks , he thinks the Hawiyes are coming again .
tenor.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I get what you mean normally the week up till Halloween I try stay in as often as I can because where I’m from they’ll shoot fireworks at you like a pistol and last you I got shot at thank god it didn’t hit me though can’t say the same about my friends though :jcoleno:

This remind when my uncle came from kismayo in early 2000s
He was sleeping i threw some fire crackers in front of his door he jumped out of bed trying to jump from the building :mjhaps:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
This remind when my uncle came from kismayo in early 2000s
He was sleeping i threw some fire crackers in front of his door he jumped out of bed trying to jump from the building :mjhaps:

That’s so horrible you nacas :ooh: why would you do that to him when he just came from a warzone

Stupid fireworks everyday for no reason. At least in Finland they only did it on new years and it was illegal to do it any other time. They should make it like that here too. I've been living here for 11 years and I'm still not properly used to it.

The peak times On the tube are hell
on earth!

:damn:
London is a shit hole, Toronto is
A shit hole and Minnesota is a
Shit hole

:manny: Facts

Back in secondary school days people would set off fireworks in school :damn:
I remember one skimmed past my shoulder. It was scary af

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol fireworks are a cover for gun crime, you lot haven't been southwark or lewisham the night before November the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending