Something your hooyo does (to you) that annoys you

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my biggest annoying thing is to call me from my own place to take her somewhere only to find her not even ready

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are u not living with your Hooyo? This is outrageous!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

selling the house and sending hooyo to somalia is good for her. In Somalia she will be in sunny place, servants working for her, and family female relations helping her. She will be lucky to go to Somalia. Not like here in Minneapolis, somali mothers dying by themselves in govt high rise housing. One famous building is called the tower of death. Once 4 somali elders died in one month.

3 men and one woman. all lived alone while children having a good life in the city

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
selling the house and sending hooyo to somalia is good for her. In Somalia she will be in sunny place, servants working for her, and family female relations helping her. She will be lucky to go to Somalia. Not like here in Minneapolis, somali mothers dying by themselves in govt high rise housing. One famous building is called the tower of death. Once 4 somali elders died in one month.

3 men and one woman. all lived alone while children having a good life in the city

This is not a good place to grow old for our parents.

@Basra pack up and go home ayeeyo

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Wow I didn’t know it was that serious. Bless him for caring about his mother many have abandoned their parents. :meleshame:

My mom calls me all hours of the day, but doesn't speak and is always thinking about something else so I just sit there and listen to her in deep thought and kiss her teeth every so often. Then she asks me to repeat what I said every 15 minutes or so. I wouldn't call it annoying though, just strange. I know she has a lot on her mind so I just sit there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why don't you live with her?

Almost everyone is married..

I am thinking of moving in with her but I’ll lose a lot of freedom. Besides I’m returning to family life soon.
I’m just 5 minutes away from her. Additionally she has someone (one of her kids ) there coming to see her from out of state for a extended period. Nonetheless it is a concern that we are thinking of rectifying. One solution is to have a nieces stationed there to keep an eye on her. She’s fit and active but still we can’t have her all alone on the house. Btw someone stops by there everyday. I stop by to sample her lunch but I keep it moving after holding a little conversation. Right now the house will be overpacked because it’s the Christmas break and her children and grandchildren will be here starting the 20th

*That-house-must-be-sold

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My mom calls me all hours of the day, but doesn't speak and is always thinking about something else so I just sit there and listen to her in deep thought and kiss her teeth every so often. Then she asks me to repeat what I said every 15 minutes or so. I wouldn't call it annoying though, just strange. I know she has a lot on her mind so I just sit there.

Thinking too much can lead to waalasho. But you can’t remove thinking from a loved one. She’s gonna think and think.

Please advised her that I’m interested in you. (We’ll book her a ticket to Garoowe)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How will he smash 6 momth pregnant girls with his hooyo reading quran in the next room :mjlol:

Please tell this neef daaqaya how am I gonna do that when an old lady got a Tusbax and a Quran reading going on. My old lady is prolific Quran reader and dua murmurer

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Almost everyone is married..

I am thinking of moving in with her but I’ll lose a lot of freedom. Besides I’m returning to family life soon.
I’m just 5 minutes away from her. Additionally she has someone (one of her kids ) there coming to see her from out of state for a extended period. Nonetheless it is a concern that we are thinking of rectifying. One solution is to have a nieces stationed there to keep an eye on her. She’s fit and active but still we can’t have her all alone on the house. Btw someone stops by there everyday. I stop by to sample her lunch but I keep it moving after holding a little conversation. Right now the house will be overpacked because it’s the Christmas break and her children and grandchildren will be here starting the 20th

*That-house-must-be-sold

Wow. Mjs waa gaalo wallee

Her overprotectiveness annoys me. One day I told her that I was going to stay after school, and she forgot. She had all of my aunts and uncles searching the city for me. Nowadays, she even follows me to the bus stop.

Those kids are pathetic not visiting there parents

Trending

Latest posts