Something very dark happened at AstroWorld Festival

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes much like you thrive off of mine. I can feel your sinister spirit under all of my posts

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think u r projecting huuno.

U keep in touch with me via somali spot posts. U LIVE FOR IT

ha ha ha ha ha

This is straight up Canaanite behavior.

This nigga sang 91210 when paramedics were trying to help people in the show. This guy gives no fks. Just a sacrifice to Baal man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is straight up Canaanite behavior.

This nigga sang 91210 when paramedics were trying to help people in the show. This guy gives no fks. Just a sacrifice to Baal man.

What is Canaanite behavior?

What is Canaanite behavior?
Back in the day, what was known as Israel, was Canaan. They used to worship Baal. All variations of Satanic religions center on it. These kind of music human sacrifice rituals ain't new.

When they were driven out, they went to North Africa and became Carthage. Changed their God's name to Moloch, and continued doing the same damn thing.

Same with the Aztecs, Ancient Egypt, some Romans and Babylonians. Human sacrifice was normal. Bunch of soulless heathens.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Back in the day, what was known as Israel, was Canaan. They used to worship Baal. All variations of Satanic religions center on it. These kind of music human sacrifice rituals ain't new.

When they were driven out, they went to North Africa and became Carthage. Changed their God's name to Moloch, and continued doing the same damn thing.

Same with the Aztecs, Ancient Egypt, some Romans and Babylonians. Human sacrifice was normal. Bunch of soulless heathens.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

I see. And what makes u an expert on this subject huuno?
1636379544313.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Just check his t-shirt. He and all the other singers are just doing shaytans work. Music is haram for a reason, it‘s demonic. Alhamdulillah ala nicmatil islam. Horrible way to die.

Trending

Latest posts