Something nice to watch netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt matter tv show or movie if its good

Already seen stranger things so dont bother

I enjoy watching tv shows like prison break, breaking bad, lost, walking dead etc

No tv shows like pretty little liars pls or horror movies
Fight club (movie)

There are fobs here who don't stream and torrent their movies and tv shows
:snoop:
Also you guys are plebs
Sopranos,rome,the knick,utopia,Friday night lights,the shield,true detective and vice principals are great shows.
:russsmug:
Watch that shit

I want to watch game of thrones for ages
But we dont have a mediaplayer home
Only netflix and i like to watch my tv shows at the big screen of the tv rather than my small laptop

Also i want hd quality, how can i watch that without taking a HBO account

I want to watch game of thrones for ages
But we dont have a mediaplayer home
Only netflix and i like to watch my tv shows at the big screen of the tv rather than my small laptop

Also i want hd quality, how can i watch that without taking a HBO account

you can connect your laptop to your television
and if you don't know how to torrent just type in your favorite show or movie followed by openload
for example: google game of thrones openload
you can use 123 movies or openload
also make sure you have adblock
heres a link to game of thrones
https://gomovies.tech/film/game-of-thrones-season-3-1622.8c6P/watching.html?ep=783478

The last two Netflix series I enjoyed were The punisher and Dark

Going to watch that new will smith movie later tonight

Jeesto

VIP
@TSP have you seen The Mist? If so, is it good? Some of friends are bugging me to watch it.
I've also heard Mindhunter and Unabomber are all good shows

The last two Netflix series I enjoyed were The punisher and Dark

Going to watch that new will smith movie later tonight

Will Smith fell off big time if he's doing Netflix movies. I mean, I understand that Netflix is the future but still.

Anyways, it seems interesting. Let me know how it is.

@TSP have you seen The Mist? If so, is it good? Some of friends are bugging me to watch it.
I've also heard Mindhunter and Unabomber are all good shows

Mindhunter was a good watch if you are into psychological thrillers. It starts off slow but when the two FBI agents get together and interview the serial killers plus going across the country doing cases for the police departments is when it gets really good

I didn’t see the other two I might have to get those during my winter break

Will Smith fell off big time if he's doing Netflix movies. I mean, I understand that Netflix is the future but still.

Anyways, it seems interesting. Let me know how it is.

I heard Netflix is turning his movie into a franchise so he might have star power in him left :icon lol:

It actually is the future. Have you seen the mad dough Netflix is giving to comedians like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock? Btw you should get to watch Chappelle Netflix skit before the new one drops at the end of the month

I heard Netflix is turning his movie into a franchise so he might have star power in him left :icon lol:

It actually is the future. Have you seen the mad dough Netflix is giving to comedians like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock? Btw you should get to watch Chappelle Netflix skit before the new one drops at the end of the month

Nah, but I saw some clips of it on Youtube. It seems funny. I'll take a look at it.

Btw, I miss the old Dave Chappelle. Remember his show from back in the day? That was LIT.

But yeah, the money is at Netflix so I don't blame them tbh.

Nah, but I saw some clips of it on Youtube. It seems funny. I'll take a look at it.

Btw, I miss the old Dave Chappelle. Remember his show from back in the day? That was LIT.

But yeah, the money is at Netflix so I don't blame them tbh.

Netflix took it out years ago from Canada Netflix :mjcry: I always replay his sketches like black bush and the racial draft :icon lol:.

Caato Chappelle version is truly one of the greatest stand up comedians ever. All time favourite stand up was the part that had “why terrorists don’t take black people hostage” z3zrULC

The past year or so for Netflix content has been amassing. My only peeve is Netflix upping the price point each year because of the deals they’re making to bring new content or signing people to deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending