Something is wrong with me

I've noticed that a lot of times i read things, says one thing, reread it, then find out it says something completely different than what i thought. Sometimes I'm so stupid that i comment on what i thougnt it said and it makes things awkward. Sometimes it takes minutes for me to find out that's not what a particular thing actually said.

Also every now and then I don't write in full sentences even when i thought i did so, then reread it and see that i sound like a moron.

Doctors of Sspot, diagnose me please.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I've noticed that a lot of times i read things, says one thing, reread it, then find out it says something completely different than what i thought. Sometimes I'm so stupid that i comment on what i thougnt it said and it makes things awkward. Sometimes it takes minutes for me to find out that's not what a particular thing actually said.

Also every now and then I don't write in full sentences even when i thought i did so, then reread it and see that i sound like a moron.

Doctors of Sspot, diagnose me please.
You're not paying full attention because you're not interested in it.

Maybe get your eyes checked?

Or you might be hallucinating? Could be schizophrenia
440378E4-01E0-405B-8259-3B3303020D69.jpeg

:ummhmm::ummhmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you read the written below perfectly...

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe"

...don't worry because that's how our brain functions. I thought you were dyslexic at first but no, it's just your brain predicting words you're used to... like fill in the blanks
a)you're really tired
b) you're just not concentrating
c) you're reading a bit too fast

Ps. This happens to alotta people

If you read the written below perfectly...

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe"

...don't worry because that's how our brain functions. I thought you were dyslexic at first but no, it's just your brain predicting words you're used to... like fill in the blanks
a)you're really tired
b) you're just not concentrating
c) you're reading a bit too fast

Ps. This happens to alotta people
Reading that first paragraph was fun 😂I understood it all

Trending