Something is going to happen

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Everyone's getting bored of COVID I can sense something new coming through the next 3 days to distract us.

What could it be?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Its actually 4 days and the Premier League is starting. Fulham vs Arsenal first match
Wallahi Arsenal fans are mentally built different.
They are immune towards hardships after being disappointed year after year. No one can outdebate an Arsenal fan and thats fax on fax

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Tell us what you think what will happen @SOULSEARCHING ?! Last time you predicted the downfall of Khayre, now what?! When will the new PM be announced?!

Wallahi Arsenal fans are mentally built different.
They are immune towards hardships after being disappointed year after year. No one can outdebate an Arsenal fan and thats fax on fax
Only thing that keep us going is spurs being bigger joke than us who never win anything

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump will announce he is not running for a second run

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Everyone's getting bored of COVID I can sense something new coming through the next 3 days to distract us.

What could it be?
on the first of off october they communist leaders of the world will launch their nukes all at once ingulfing the world nucelar hell fire and from the ashes a new world order shall arise one that is free from the evils of capitalism and laws a world full of equality freedom and puriety all hail anarco pesedo nazi juche islamic monarco collectivism :salute: :rejoice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A lot of deaths will happen
I'm disappointed. Death happens every single day, 100s of thousands die each day around the world. I thought you were going to spit prophetic quotes predicting future events (not that I WOULD BELIEVE YOU).

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm disappointed. Death happens every single day, 100s of thousands die each day around the world. I thought you were going to spit prophetic quotes predicting future events (not that I WOULD BELIEVE YOU).
Just wait and see for yourself I was blessed with 8 senses