something i have learned in my time Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
i grew up in circles where men would let yappy women, talk themselves into concessions.
but i have always wondered what the opposite looks like, and seeing it used so successfully here on Sspot is an eye opener.

one would invest more time and energy with submissions, where as smooth operators have short memories.

@Reiko went into hiding only pupping out to predict fake springs to the silent soldiers under the boots of incel units.
:hahaidiot:

@Knowles has fought an honourable fight alone, after being abandon by @xalimathe6, more xalimo soldiers lost to the farax unit? perhaps :cosbyhmm:

When you see veterans like @Basra write to be liked rather than be confronted, you are left with no choice but to accept the faraxs have used the art of submission to win this one.

to the upcoming caraweelos @zeinap83 you will not win where you superiors have lost, so for now just play it nice until an opportunity strikes. :ivers:

in conclusion submission has won over charm, to the victors congratulation for putting in the work, i dont support you, but i understand you now.:manny:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hiding where? Hide from neck bearded lizards? My foot is still on their neck!

P.s

Wtf are you talking about? :draketf:

Nomad2054

Hiding where? Hide from neck bearded lizards? My foot is still on their neck!

P.s

Wtf are you talking about? :draketf:

you have gone soft on us Reiko thats all dont take it personal, i kinda missed the heat that came from your stove tops.:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

Nomad

What’s wrong with reer Sweden? Is this a bait thread?

We, the male feminists of Somalispot support queen Knowles.

this is a wake up call for the sleeping mermaids.:ulyin:

is it a bait thread i dont think so:meleshame:it failed i know loool.

and whats wrong with wrong with reer sweden you cangaroo hopper.:shaq:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomad2054

I get whatcha mean but people gon think your a nigga if you call yourself a feminist sxb

war what are you talking about bro, us male feminist are always rewarded, while "alphas" need a hand with everything. :lolbron:

believe in the power of positivity, kneel when asked and you shall also be handsomely rewarded my brother join us now.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending