Something I dislike about liberals

They claim to be open-minded yet dismiss others' beliefs as bigoted. And have a holier than thou attitude, but are the most immoral. Biggest hypocrite ever. They also pretend to have minorities' interests at heart but only want your vote. They've done little to nothing for black people. And yet they take their ballot slip for granted... When a leftist politician's racist history is exposed, people let it slide. Say what you like about conservatives, but at least they aren't two-faced.
justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg

They also attempt to force their ideology on others, sometimes in the manner you saw with Biden's comment on black voters. But also other times in their attitude with foreign cultures, often labeling them as backwards. As if they are Allah, who decides right from wrong.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Agree with you .... Left have a tendency to catch the most vulnerable people to a corner to therefore explain for them who they should vote for. What joe biden did there have never seen something like that before and the worst thing was hear his confidence when he said it

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Say what you like about conservatives
Donald Trump, and conservatives support him regardless of his actions, at least you see leftists been shocked for Trudeau's blackface for instance, but being conservative = criticising trump = leftists, never to say that most conservatives that show on media have low emotional intelligence and are interested in making their voters and corporations happy despite the way the make that happen.

Donald Trump, and conservatives support him regardless of his actions, at least you see leftists been shocked for Trudeau's blackface for instance, but being conservative = criticising trump = leftists, never to say that most conservatives that show on media have low emotional intelligence and are interested in making their voters and corporations happy despite the way the make that happen.
Most conservatives weren't in support of Trump. He didn't win popular vote either. I don't know how the guy made it to the White House.

The only reason they back him now is because they have no other choice.

Ade

Donald Trump is the same man who wants turns his own people towards each other. Not to mention how horny he is on a racial war

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The left suppresses freedom of expression. If you try to object to their gay agenda, you immediately get singled out. There are many examples of people losing their career and livelihood because of it. Feminism is taken to the extreme as well.

So, how normal ass people can survive in such environment?
By shutting up. That's right. There is no actual freedom of expression.

But but ..... the liberals can openly trash Evangelical Christians and Muslims all day long with no repercussions whatsoever.

The left suppresses freedom of expression. If you try to object to their gay agenda, you immediately get singled out. There are many examples of people losing their career and livelihood because of it. Feminism is taken to the extreme as well.

So, how normal ass people can survive in such environment?
By shutting up. That's right. There is no actual freedom of expression.

But but ..... the liberals can openly trash Evangelical Christians and Muslims all day long with no repercussions whatsoever.
I would rather vote for democrats/liberals even though I hate their guts

Race war vs khaniis son

I’ll take my chances saaxib
:pachah1:

Ade

The president of division, following the president of unity.
If his not the biggest habaar for american history i dont know... He can break every relationship the United States have ever built at one golf round....He gets more golf scores than try to fix America :ulyin::trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

I would rather vote for democrats/liberals even though I hate their guts
Race war vs khaniis son
I’ll take my chances saaxib
When Madows come looting your place or business, you will go full KKK on them and call them various derogatory racist names.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
But on the other side you have Trump who‘s racist,Islamophobic,bigoted. i wish there was a central party because the right are too conservative and the left are too liberal.

When Madows come looting your place or business, you will go full KKK on them and call them various derogatory racist names.
I used to live in South Africa for a year. I know what they can do. I would still rather vote Democrat.

I have insurance for a business

I don’t have insurance for when a cracker ties me up and offs my whole family in a civil war

AbdiGeedi

But on the other side you have Trump who‘s racist,Islamophobic,bigoted. i wish there was a central party because the right are too conservative and the left are too liberal.
Trump is not a career politician and behaving out the way he was in his previous "booty-hunting-while-married" life. He is crooked. That's the best this country can offer at the moment.

You can call Trump a crisis actor just like George Floyd.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Trump is not a career politician and behaving out the way he was in his previous "booty-hunting-while-married" life. He is crooked. That's the best this country can offer at the moment.

You can call Trump a crisis actor just like George Floyd.
That makes no sense though Trump had no prior political experience but he’s the best the country can offer :what1:

AbdiGeedi

That makes no sense though Trump had no prior political experience but he’s the best the country can offer
Look at the Dems. They savagely devoured their only viable candidate, Mike Bloomberg.
Bernie got shafted as always. Biden's candidacy was pre decided long before the dem presidential campaign kickstarted. Now they have a senile Biden over "f*ck-you-all" Trump.
Middle class white America will vote for Trump after seeing Madows chimping out on the streets.

Trending