Something Happened Me Today........

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Contrary to my open nature on this forum, there is a limit to what personal things a post and reveal, but this is something i guess, i have to share.

Earlier this year, on the 3rd of January (a date I'll never forget) i lost my baby sister, Nasteha. She was 11 years old, and died just seven days short of her 12th birthday. She died of an illness, that overcame her suddenly.

It's been an incredibly tough time for me and my family. But, with great patience and perseverance, we're slowly healing from this heavy blow, we've been hit with.

Earlier today, as i was on a train, on my commute home from work, there was this mother and her children that were getting off for their stop. I didn't pay much attention to them at first. Then, i noticed one of the kids.

My heart immediately just stopped, my eyes locked on her, in shock, i uttered; "Nasteha" and rose from my seat. She was, Subhan'Allah, the spitting image of my sister. Everything about that little girl, reminded me of my sister. She had the same facial features, the same physique, the same mannerisms, and all everything else. Even the style of the Hijab she had on, was the absolute same. It was like as if, my baby sister was right there.

I kept on uttering "Nasteha". In my sudden shocked state of mind, i actually got off the train with them, for the sole purpose of continuing to see how much that little girl reminded me of my sister, a sister i have missed greatly. I just found myself continuing to follow them, as a million emotions were going through me. Then, we exited the station, and that's when i snapped out of it, and suddenly found myself outside a station of an area, i had never been to or knew anything about.

As i stood outside that station, the floodgates opened. Did i cry, indeed. As society teaches us, *Boys DON'T cry*, and i rushed to the station toilet, before anyone had witnessed my crying. As soon as i entered the toilet, i legs caved in, and the tears rained down from my eyes.

It took me a good while to finally stop with the crying, and pick myself up from the dirty toilet floor, and continue my journey home.

Death is part of the human journey. We're all passengers on the train of life, and our stop could come at any moment. Allah SWT, could take us in any instant. Always love and appreciate those around you. Don't ever take things for granted. Hug, kiss, and tell those in your life; I LOVE YOU

mrlog

VIP
Contrary to my open nature on this forum, there is a limit to what personal things a post and reveal, but this is something i guess, i have to share.

Earlier this year, on the 3rd of January (a date I'll never forget) i lost my baby sister, Nasteha. She was 11 years old, and died just seven days short of her 12th birthday. She died of an illness, that overcame her suddenly.

It's been an incredibly tough time for me and my family. But, with great patience and perseverance, we're slowly healing from this heavy blow, we've been hit with.

Earlier today, as i was on a train, on my commute home from work, there was this mother and her children that were getting off for their stop. I didn't pay much attention to them at first. Then, i noticed one of the kids.

My heart immediately just stopped, my eyes locked on her, in shock, i uttered; "Nasteha" and rose from my seat. She was, Subhan'Allah, the spitting image of my sister. Everything about that little girl, reminded me of my sister. She had the same facial features, the same physique, the same mannerisms, and all everything else. Even the style of the Hijab she had on, was the absolute same. It was like as if, my baby sister was right there.

I kept on uttering "Nasteha". In my sudden shocked state of mind, i actually got off the train with them, for the sole purpose of continuing to see how much that little girl reminded me of my sister, a sister i have missed greatly. I just found myself continuing to follow them, as a million emotions were going through me. Then, we exited the station, and that's when i snapped out of it, and suddenly found myself outside a station of an area, i had never been to or knew anything about.

As i stood outside that station, the floodgates opened. Did i cry, indeed. As society teaches us, *Boys DON'T cry*, and i rushed to the station toilet, before anyone had witnessed my crying. As soon as i entered the toilet, i legs caved in, and the tears rained down from my eyes.

It took me a good while to finally stop with the crying, and pick myself up from the dirty toilet floor, and continue my journey home.

Death is part of the human journey. We're all passengers on the train of life, and our stop could come at any moment. Allah SWT, could take us in any instant. Always love and appreciate those around you. Don't ever take things for granted. Hug, kiss, and tell those in your life; I LOVE YOU

were u hallucinating?
or did she actually resemble ur sister?
Maybe u saw ur old mans secret family

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
were u hallucinating?
or did she actually resemble ur sister?
Maybe u saw ur old mans secret family

She was literally like her...i sure was not hallucinating. She was the spitting image of walashey

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Oh @Arma so sorry .....look at the bright side, walaahi & i mean it, your sister was so lucky to pass as Saaqhiir. Faultless. Sinless. Pure like an angel. RIP

AUN :mjcry:

Meanwhile......
48md1e.jpg

:susp::farmajoyaab:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN to Nasteha. May Allah grant peace and patience to your family and may he grant Nasteha the highest level of jannah and unite you with her when your time comes.
@Arma
:friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts