Someone with no socials

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have you ever meet someone who is young with no social media accounts?
There is a girl in my uni class who has no fb, insta, twitter etc you name . I was wondering how does she do it? She dosent even like people taking images of her lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a girl in my uni class who has no fb, insta, twitter etc you name . I was wondering how does she do it? She dosent even like people taking images of her lol
Typical previous hitman behaviour, erasing every finger print of his identity from the internet. Be careful from her

a lot of my mates back in high school and didnt use socials. They had phones but they didnt use them just because. I live in Sweden and Swedes are very principled ppl and they dont like maalaayacni.

Last edited:
She lied to you 🤣she want non to do with you 🤣🤣

Ps. Facebook dead anyway

That’s my best childhood friend lmao she hates social media with a passion she doesn’t even like me posting a pic of us together to my socials

I wish I could be like that but I feel so out of the loop when I delete my social media accounts. I take instagram breaks a lot but I always come back

Trending