Someone stop Raminadime (calling sspot detectives)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I like to mind my own business, and I’d let this girl practice her activity without care, but she is influencing the generation to come with this fitna:damn:
Why is she doing this? For clout?
Anyways sspot detectives what’s her age? Cause she looks anywhere from 24-35 :drakelaugh:

I like to mind my own business, and I’d let this girl practice her activity without care, but she is influencing the generation to come with this fitna:damn:
Why is she doing this? For clout?
Anyways sspot detectives what’s her age? Cause she looks anywhere from 24-35 :drakelaugh:

Her twerkathon are live tho. There was this one hijabi that was butt naked and twerking:whew:

But these faraxs keep sending religious shit to her and trolling so her lives are becoming less fun :tocry:

Lmao
Her twerkathon are live tho. There was this one hijabi that was butt naked and twerking:whew:

But these faraxs keep sending religious shit to her and trolling so her lives are becoming less fun :tocry:
Does any one screen record it? And where can I find them :browtf:

Why the old corrupting these kids :damn:

Bro alot of these halimos arent being corrupted. They are just releasing built up kacsi and she is providing an outlet.

Attachments

• RDT_20191227_115519441697245.png
    RDT_20191227_115519441697245.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,264