Someone should remind zooromos of their place

Eastern bale esp the desert area and eastern hararghe
I mean we don't 'claim' them they were Somali territory if I got the area you are referring to right.

Oromos expanded and took on everyone that's why Oromia is so large and diverse.

Regardless no one is trying to ethnically cleanse the current Oromos- Shimelis though believes Islam is a foreign 'invader's religion and dreams about doing Ireechaa on the Red Sea. Somalis aren't the people doing crazy claims and 'cleansing' their villages by removing non Somalis.

These gallas are actually the weirdest people, always hating on Somalis yet they flock to our cities and claim our history/culture, I don’t take them seriously , knock off somalis if we’re being honest.

They even show up here on some "learn" my history. Dont they got they own forum too be in. They latch to our notoriety as how slavs latch to west.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Dont listen to this liar, Oromos litterally expanded there very recently and have no historical claim to that land. Especially haraghe which was ruled over somalis up until colonialism, and still we are majority there

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
My nigga you just be saying shit without sources so you tell me who is talking to waste the time
You are confused

Look at all this i uncovered Down there :downemoji:

You guys claim a lot of shit that isn’t yours wdym

Eastern oromia

Eastern bale esp the desert area and eastern hararghe

Eastern hararghe was diverse and Eastern Bali was Arab yk

Exactly, sourceless buddy. Oromos just rely on assimilation But i wont lie the title is a bti racist i can see why ur mad. Just wanna clarify im nto racist