Somehow I managed 2 discover XalimoTAko’s vlog. Chick vacationing N Qatar N her UK benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you find these random vloggers?

On YouTube just write “Somali” and then on the filter write “ Somali UK disabled benefit recipients”. Boom! You’ll find treasure trove of these kinds

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You haven’t been there, have you ?

The guys there look like they could be filmed for the UN Food Program

They so skinny and with messed up teeth
I've been there twice, 2009 and 2012. Both times I regretted it. It rained the whole time, and they know Nandos smh.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For goodness sake who has weddings on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I dare them to deny it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been there twice, 2009 and 2012. Both times I regretted it. It rained the whole time, and they know Nandos smh.

Didn’t they took you out and told you to pay for them as if they were in Somalia :russ::russ:

I know you’ll never give me a chance even if your life depended on but can you image when I entered Savanna restaurant and 3 chicks sat with me. They said I’m build and I must be from the States. I told them I was a nucleur physicist back in America. All 3 of them offered to marry me on the spot but I refrained from taking advantage of the needy :ivers:

Seems like shes enjoying her holiday. Let the xalimo enjoy her holiday, after all she is going back to her 3metre wide double story apartment in london

Seems like shes enjoying her holiday. Let the xalimo enjoy her holiday, after all she is going back to her 3metre wide double story apartment in london
I don't get on how people can hate or make judgements on people they have never met before , especially when the video content involves no political or controversial issues. Some of you man are like islaamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending