Somebody needs to stop DeenSquad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Normally i would never discuss religion at work. But I just couldnt keep up with the blatant lies. I still did it in a very careful way knowing full well she would sell me if I said anything wrong. She tried to turn the discussion on me. I played the victim and said all I did was factually correcting you. But I feel attacked being asked my views infront of everyone. This girl hates me, but Im always a step ahead of her

u sound like a trouble maker. Leave people alone. U & I would make great co workers, cutting down every one but, still i sense some deviousness in u dear.

u sound like a trouble maker. Leave people alone. U & I would make great co workers, cutting down every one but, still i sense some deviousness in u dear.
Not really. I work with bunch of snakes. You tend to get that in office work where emotions dictate everything. This girl asking me if I consider homosexuality as sin was her way infront of people was her way of making me look like homophobe and turn people against me. So I just turned it on her for calling me out and feeling questioned.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not really. I work with bunch of snakes. You tend to get that in office work where emotions dictate everything. This girl asking me if I consider homosexuality as sin was her way infront of people was her way of making me look like homophobe and turn people against me. So I just turned it on her for calling me out and feeling questioned.

I think u need to find another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending