Some wisdom I would like to share with you....

Alhamdulillah, I am turning 37 in October, Wallahi time flies so fast before you know it your 20s are gone. Unfortunately when I was growing up many of the Somali youth in my generation never got much wisdom from the older generation, so we had to navigate our own ways.

Theirs a few things I would like to share with you I learned over the years, take whatever you can from these points, trust me they will help.

1. Save, Save, Save - Put aside even 100$ a week if you can, it will add up over time and before you know it you will have a decent amount of savingsπŸ’΄

2. Network, Network, Network - If you want to get ahead in life, network. Get to know as many people as you can that are in places you want to be in πŸ”Ž

3. Don't waste Opportunities - If you see a good opportunity take it, opportunities rarely come a second time whether it's a business or marriage, or a job.🧿

4. Iman goes up and down but don't go too far from the diin that you lose yourself.πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰

5. Don't just dream - We all have dreams we want but keep putting them off, don't wait ..get started on them. I remember wanting to start a business for 3 years :ftw9nwa:

6. Appreciate your parents - Appreciate them while they are alive, you will know their value once they are gone :frdfvsb:

7. Maintain relationships - Try your best to maintain relationships with family, friends, and others in your life. Even a call once in a while is good.☎️

8. Alternative sources of Income - If you can, try to have different sources of income.. example investing or side business πŸ’Ž

Alhamdulillah, I am turning 37 in October, Wallahi time flies so fast before you know it your 20s are gone. Unfortunately when I was growing up many of the Somali youth in my generation never got much wisdom from the older generation, so we had to navigate our own ways.

Theirs a few things I would like to share with you I learned over the years, take whatever you can from these points, trust me they will help.

1. Save, Save, Save - Put aside even 100$ a week if you can, it will add up over time and before you know it you will have a decent amount of savingsπŸ’΄

2. Network, Network, Network - If you want to get ahead in life, network. Get to know as many people as you can that are in places you want to be in πŸ”Ž

3. Don't waste Opportunities - If you see a good opportunity take it, opportunities rarely come a second time whether it's a business or marriage, or a job.🧿

4. Iman goes up and down but don't go too far from the diin that you lose yourself.πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰

5. Don't just dream - We all have dreams we want but keep putting them off, don't wait ..get started on them. I remember wanting to start a business for 3 years :ftw9nwa:

6. Appreciate your parents - Appreciate them while they are alive, you will know their value once they are gone :frdfvsb:

7. Maintain relationships - Try your best to maintain relationships with family, friends, and others in your life. Even a call once in a while is good.☎️

8. Alternative sources of Income - If you can, try to have different sources of income.. example investing or side business πŸ’Ž
Jazakallah khair for the advice
What advice would u give to someone who doesn't have time to balance a job business and other responsibilities though

Jazakallah khair for the advice
What advice would u give to someone who doesn't have time to balance a job business and other responsibilities though

Thank you :nvjpqts: ..I have tried balancing business and a normal job, and it's very difficult.

The best thing you can do is start your business while you have your job and work on it in your free time. Once you get it off the ground, slowly transition from your job to your business as long as you make enough to support yourself.

Thank you :nvjpqts: ..I have tried balancing business and a normal job, and it's very difficult.

The best thing you can do is start your business while you have your job and work on it in your free time. Once you get it off the ground, slowly transition from your job to your business as long as you make enough to support yourself.
when did u start ur buisness and how long did it take to make any profit

when did u start ur buisness and how long did it take to make any profit

To break even takes no less than a year for most businesses, which was the case for me. unfortunately for me, Covid messed up my business but I am looking at other ideas.

Trending

Latest posts