Some things in this world

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that we are hated by almost every ethnicity on this planet and done down by people who have met us is large on the global scale.

So much so, that I enjoy being a Somali, one of the most hated ethnic groups, the ethnic group that hates everyone.

We hate everyone too, we are ruthless in our conduct and hate ourselves too. Because this is something that can never be changed, I believe every somali should be proud of his/her hate. Its our hate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True ...every where somalis go, they are hated like there is no tomorrow. I think the most characteristics that is hated more is the same characteristics that the sub clan MJ is hated.

MJs think they are smarter than every body. They dont see others, if they see them, they think they are dumb.

But generally Somalis do not intermingle with outsiders and this immediately attracts distrust and dislikes.

Add on our bad features, like munching spaghetti loudly, talking loudly, suspending our manners and reality into "Qadr" even farting in front of people, (hold on: the Arabs are the ones farting openly not Somalis, my bad) doing qaaaq tufff spiting on the street, loud mouthing, starring people by the eyes and judging, and our hooligan mentality of helping another somali in a fight like a bunch of bees by joining ! Not to mention laziness. Ask any american employer about the work ethics of Somalis.

True ...every where somalis go, they are hated like there is no tomorrow. I think the most characteristics that is hated more is the same characteristics that the sub clan MJ is hated.

MJs think they are smarter than every body. They dont see others, if they see them, they think they are dumb.

But generally Somalis do not intermingle with outsiders and this immediately attracts distrust and dislikes.

Add on our bad features, like munching spaghetti loudly, talking loudly, suspending our manners and reality into "Qadr" even farting in front of people, (hold on: the Arabs are the ones farting openly not Somalis, my bad) doing qaaaq tufff spiting on the street, loud mouthing, starring people by the eyes and judging, and our hooligan mentality of helping another somali in a fight like a bunch of bees by joining ! Not to mention laziness. Ask any american employer about the work ethics of Somalis.

Eedo, please educate me. I thought MJ was a noble clan. Have we downgraded?