Some Somali proverbs with English translation.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Check these out, they are pretty neat.

Also, I was told washing your hair with hot water gives bidaar. I can’t prove this in any way, but for someone reason I feel this is correct. I feel it in my bones.

Let me know what proverb you found the most interesting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Rag waxaa u liita ma toshe, ma tashade iyo
ma tashiishe
~The worst man is he who never sews,
never consults and never economizes
( There is no social value for he who can’t
consult his mind, can’t manage his assets
wisely or can’t help himself otherwise)

@Odkac WRLD no body ever told me about washing your hair with hot water could cause a baldness but It came to me as a revelation,I always switch to cold water and even avoid the water to hit my scalp.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Rag waxaa u liita ma toshe, ma tashade iyo
ma tashiishe
~The worst man is he who never sews,
never consults and never economizes
( There is no social value for he who can’t
consult his mind, can’t manage his assets
wisely or can’t help himself otherwise)

@Odkac WRLD no body ever told me about washing your hair with hot water could cause a baldness but It came to me as a revelation,I always switch to cold water and even avoid the water to hit my scalp.
I’ve been using the hot water for a long time sxb I just started using cold but the damage may be done already.
:damn:

A funny proverb was
Sir naagood lama sal gaaro ~Women’s
deception has no bottom

But my favorite is probably
~Hadal badan haan ma buuxsho
Too much talk doesn’t not fill vessel
(talkativeness with no reasoning is always
useless)

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’ve been using the hot water for a long time sxb I just started using cold but the damage may be done already.
:damn:

The worst part of using hot water is it clogs up your follicles and easily creates Alopecia,dryness and flaking, also make sure to rinse off real nice from Shampoos and Conditioners, aviod any shampoos that contains Sulfate.

Do hot showers thin hair?

Hot water could damage the scalp, causing dryness. It could be causing inflammation, which in turn could cause hair miniaturization that leads to hair thinning and loss. Hot showers can remove oils from the hair and scalp that help protect itself from damage and leave the hair follicles vulnerable to wither and die.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The worst part of using hot water is it clogs up your follicles and easily creates Alopecia,dryness and flaking, also make sure to rinse off real nice from Shampoos and Conditioners, aviod any shampoos that contains Sulfate.

Do hot showers thin hair?

Hot water could damage the scalp, causing dryness. It could be causing inflammation, which in turn could cause hair miniaturization that leads to hair thinning and loss. Hot showers can remove oils from the hair and scalp that help protect itself from damage and leave the hair follicles vulnerable to wither and die.
100% I will be only using cold water now I knew it had some truth in it wlle.

Trending