Some somali naago insults somali men and saying she wants to marry ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lets be honest. I married an ajanabi carab/cadaan muslim man. He is an excellent husband that works hard. Fears Allaah. Cooks and helps around the house with cleaning. Be it doing the laundry or the dishes or just vacuuming or whatever. He doesnt mind taking care of the kids so I can go chill with my girl friends. BUT LETS BE HONEST YALL SOMALI MEN ARE SIMPLY BEST LOOKIN. and you can get a devout and helpfull good fearing somali husband. Stop comparing these madow to our somali men. Because even cadaan dont compare. I would love if my timo jilec daughter marries a beautifull Somali man in 20yrs. And stop insulting somali men. Your father, brothers and uncles are somali aswell. Honestly I dont understand girls that talk shit about their own brethren. bax
Farax slander is a xalimo pastime, allow them.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Not a fan of your dp and i'm not even sure if you are a Farah hater. But judging by your name this song comes to mind.. yeah, I'm kinda old school

but lets do open your luuq by any means necessary please

When I was making my account I was listening to that song actually :mjlol: people on sspot keep calling my maryam now lol

I neither hate or hype farahs :sass2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was up with title ? she didn't insult somali men .on the reall tho why would you all care of whose her preference unless some of yall feel type a way .men need to step up their game she aint even all that ,70% percent of her face is lips .but cant lie im a sucker for a girl with huge hands like her
she a queen :it0tdo8:

I just saw this...... :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

And no darling, I don't think you're stalking me. :friendhug:
My nigga
IMG_1723.GIF

If she doesnt like somali men. then she doesnt like somali men. You lot are ridiculous honestly wallah some people here need to pattern. your backward thinking is really making you blind. Whats wrong with marrying ajanib? at least ajanibs have better morals than some somali men. in every nation there are amazing people and there are shitty people. dont be moving like somali girls are the ones marrying outside. men also marry outside. Shut your mouth if waffle is all that is coming out.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If she doesnt like somali men. then she doesnt like somali men. You lot are ridiculous honestly wallah some people here need to pattern. your backward thinking is really making you blind. Whats wrong with marrying ajanib? at least ajanibs have better morals than some somali men. in every nation there are amazing people and there are shitty people. dont be moving like somali girls are the ones marrying outside. men also marry outside. Shut your mouth if waffle is all that is coming out.

She made a fake story to get some views and why you bringing this old thread back naaya? :gucciwhat:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's okay fam I had this anger too when I first saw these threads.

Just continue to live life, don't worry about what these Somali suprecamist think about you.

Once I secure my non Somali girl imma post YouTube videos on purpose just to piss these guys off.

Status
Not open for further replies.