Some Somali men are very weird

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have once been confused from a Dougla Carribean from either Trinidad or Guyana.

I felt disgusted for several days after hearing that. :susp::mjlol::russ:
kkkkk I dont know why people act suprised in this forum many Carribeans in Benelux and they are in many shape and form thats why its easy to get confused for them. I was shocked too first time I heard that but eventually I accepted it kkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
weight lifting and calisthenics is for losers, ifff, u don't know how to box, kick or defend ur self
Used to kickbox sxb but I don't care about that anymore, weightlifting or calisthenics is not for losers. It's good to stay healthy , in shape and buff. We are men of quality brother.

Can't say I have ever been mistaken for Carribean to be honest with you. Been mistaken for Eritrean, Ethiopia, South Indian, Libyan, Yemeni, Omani, Indian/dogla Trinidadian and even Australian Aboriginal once
:mjcry: .

I am slim around 75kg, but can bench 110kg :umad:, shame on you for being 90kg and only bench 100kg. But I also do martial arts (coming up to 12 years now), so people often times underestimate my fighting capability which is very high.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Can't say I have ever been mistaken for Carribean to be honest with you. Been mistaken for Eritrean, Ethiopia, South Indian, Libyan, Yemeni, Omani, Indian/dogla Trinidadian and even Australian Aboriginal once
:mjcry: .

I am slim around 75kg, but can bench 110kg :umad:, shame on you for being 90kg and only bench 100kg. But I also do martial arts (coming up to 12 years now), so people often times underestimate my fighting capability which is very high.
I can probably do 110 too depends how many reps so you can't compare I never tried my limit since I work out solo without someone spotting me and tend to use 100 kilo when i do. Midakale I have bigger legs than the average Somali guy. They add a lot of weight to me too. Nevertheless congrats if you bench 110 kilo I don't hate I love seeing more Somali men working on themselves.

I can probably do 110 too depends how many reps so you can't compare I never tried my limit since I work out solo without someone spotting me and tend to use 100 kilo when i do. Midakale I have bigger legs than the average Somali guy. They add a lot of weight to me too. Nevertheless congrats if you bench 110 kilo I don't hate I love seeing more Somali men working on themselves.

Ok saxiib I have a confession to make

I can't bench 110kg (maybe can, don't know) as I have never tried :snoop:. I do train in martial arts, so tend to stay away from weights for speed.

Isometric exercises do however endow you with unreal gorilla like strength, no kidding.

CaliTedesse

VIP

I can't bench 110kg (maybe can, don't know) as I have never tried :snoop:. I do train in martial arts, so tend to stay away from weights for speed.

Isometric exercises do however endow you with unreal gorilla like strength, no kidding.
Sxb that's nice keep at it bro. Can't you also do weights and retain your speed I'm sure that's possible sxb?

I knew u were bullshitting lol it's rare to be 75kg and able to bench 100kg, let alone 110kg. lmao. I'm 80kg and can bench 110kg 5 rep max.

Trending

Latest posts