Some say this picture of Rihanna and Iman is iconic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm 6'4'' & 175 lbs, your comment has 0 impact on me.

Again, she looks plain, boring, typical Somali. Nothing special about her.
Again you're insecure and probably weigh more than precious. I will continue to call you fat until it makes impact on you.

Gibiin-Udug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god, like literally, why would you use that photo of me, like I know I'm an airhead, 45 year old, had madow train run on me in Toronto. Like we should love each other, like omg, stop this, like seriously. This is rude dude, I'm from LA, no not that La but Las Anod, I'm so creative right? Like seriously. We are all Somali but I deeply have cuqdad against MJs because no MJ man wants me, like seriously

Oh my god, like literally, why would you use that photo of me, like I know I'm an airhead, 45 year old, had madow train run on me in Toronto. Like we should love each other, like omg, stop this, like seriously. This is rude dude, I'm from LA, no not that La but Las Anod, I'm so creative right? Like seriously. We are all Somali but I deeply have cuqdad against MJs because no MJ man wants me, like seriously
:dead::deadmanny:

Gibiin-Udug

My sisters are all more beautiful than her, thank you very much.

Iman would be the ugliest person in my family if she was part of it. :mjlol:
:susp:

So you check how hot your sisters are? :susp:

Iman is more beautiful than your whole abtirsi. Don't embarass yourself. Faizon Love.

Apollo

VIP
:susp:

So you check how hot your sisters are? :susp:

Iman is more beautiful than your whole abtirsi. Don't embarass yourself. Faizon Love.

Trump: ''If Ivanka weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her''

I would say the same thing for my sisters. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts