Some Qabil Supremacist in here are Looking down on AA for being Inslaved. We have it worse.

Do you believe Somalis have Cultural inclination for Qabil over ALLAH. Are we born Qabil Supremacist

• Yes, our culture encourages Qabil over Allah. Although our Innate fitrah is Allah first.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
We enslaved ourselves, put shackles on our bodies and screamed "Injustice". Our frame of mind is our own construction, while theirs are someone's accomplishment.

Some of you guys really believe, that looking down on African Americans is something to be proud of. That they have forced religious identity, most of them born from wedlock. That they have no principals or are savages. The same Qabil Supremacist will go further and look down on Muslim AA. For being descendant of slaves or for existing as AA.

Guess what!!! many of the enslaved were Muslims. The same system that indoctrinates and takes away religious identities in Xinjiang, was used on the enslaved Muslim Africans. I would say what the CCP is doing to the Muslim Uyghurs is a mercy. Compared to what the White Masters have done to the African Muslim slaves. The difference is the result, the Uyghurs will suffer injustice but their Grandchildren wont.

The former African Muslim captives have no LEGACY. Mosques that were built by Muslim African captives are today churches. African Americans worshippers have muslim names, they face the Qibla when they pray but they are Believers of the Trinity.

The bigger picture is, the same shit will happen to your grandchildren in the West. Somalis in the West will have no LEGACY.

Somalis in Africa Will have it worse, Cult following. Your Qabil will be your Legacy and your religion. While Allah is the backup. Only bringing HIM up, when it fits you. If its a rape case, our divine elders that are infallible will make the decision. Prostitution in Somalia is legal. Its endorsed, by our elders. Rape someone and pay them 2 camels. If she is from a major clan, 20 camels or prison sentence. If she is miskeen they will encourage you to marry her by saying "You are doing her a favour." :mybusiness:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will say this, Don't fucking put African Americans with Muslim AA. They are not THE fucking same. Dont put Muslim AA with Somalis either, because they are better than most of us. Their Akhlaaq and Deen knowledge is unattainable by most 68 IQ Somalis.

While the exact number of enslaved Muslims is unknown, up to 40 percent of those who were captured and enslaved came from predominantly Muslim parts of West Africa.

DISCLAIMER: All of you are Qabil Supremacist. Its a natural inclination, you let it consume you or suppress it. Just like Arabs, who don't see anything wrong with slaves in modern time. You are born in darkness but don't let it lead you.

Source: https://www.voanews.com/usa/all-about-america/americas-first-muslims-were-slaves

I agree for the most part but we don't have it worse. I would change the title if I were you...Lot's of people read this website

AhmedSmelly

I agree for the most part but we don't have it worse. I would change the title if I were you...Lot's of people read this website
Fucking hell, how could I be so stupid. I meant we are worse than them. I am so fucking dense, I am the pinnacle of 68 IQ. Too late to change the title. Everything I said after the title becomes redundant.

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I will have to clarify my Spoiler: What does Allah say about rape, what I was trying to convey is the hypocrisy of Muslim/Somali Culture to give no punishment to males who rape women vs males who rape men or children. The Bold writings of the spoiler, are the rationalization of how people who believe Gods insight is not important when it comes to wordly affairs. I didn't encourage female victims to be put to death, it was my intelligence that was lacking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts