Some of you lots attempts at writing afsomali is shocking.

It seems my presence on here has annoyed you despite me never having spoke to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your presence neither annoys me or bothers me, your are but a statistic along with the other ones a number on the board, who i pity whom i will pray you wake up and realise I'm not your enemy, just giving advice to a young one don't get killed/murdered we have enough Somali mothers around the world mourning, you can curse me my mother my whole family it still won't change what path you are taking In life.

@Jetlife countless people told me the same thing, face to face and i just laugh it of, they are not a threat to my life besides why make enemies when you can make friends? sxb okay i apologize but they way you are handling things come on man??

Jungle

VIP
Your presence neither annoys me or bothers me, your are but a statistic along with the other ones a number on the board, who i pity whom i will pray you wake up and realise I'm not your enemy, just giving advice to a young one don't get killed/murdered we have enough Somali mothers around the world mourning, you can curse me my mother my whole family it still won't change what path you are taking In life.

:dwill: You're definetly a weird individual.

Nahhh don’t come for us hooyo ma taalo folks what did we do to you :tocry:
Guuska marku yaryahay waxan baa message garaysa :mjlaugh:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Nahhh don’t come for us hooyo ma taalo folks what did we do to you :tocry:
Guuska marku yaryahay waxan baa message garaysa :mjlaugh:
1588999501452.jpeg

:dwill: You're definetly a weird individual.

Okay f*ck it I'm weirdo, but I'm not the person who posted up his snickers teeths busted up for the whole world to see is an
And I'm the weirdo yeah okay man up ciyaal mama no wonder you got your front teeth knocked out.

ezgif-2-f3ac5dc82105.gif

Last edited:
Hur Dur Had A toUGh FiGht WiTh Vegata
Got my teeth knocked out, what a nutter a pure unadulterated Nacaas!!

65324bb3906b6865f904a72f8f8a908541-16-spongebob-explainer.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Why you so triggered? :mjlol: i aint never spoke to you on here. You recognize my voice or somethin? :russ: go suck a dick you weirdo. How many times you come back here talk shit bout man :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts