Some of us don’t realize how lucky we are.

Literally 8% of the world population resides in 1st word countries.

you ended up winning a lottery with an 8% chance of winning to be born into a family in a 1st world country.

we are blessed to grow up in the best quality of life in the world. You look at these other countries and what they have to deal with and it’s crazy how ungrateful we are

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

you ended up winning a lottery with an 8% chance of winning to be born into a family in a 1st world country.

we are blessed to grow up in the best quality of life in the world. You look at these other countries and what they have to deal with and it’s crazy how ungrateful we are

So Kenya and Somalia has scared/scurred u huh @ozzyoz

Last edited:
One of our long term mission is to make Somalia a developed country. If you are a developing country you can develop faster rate because the path to develop stage already had been shared. We already know what it takes to get there, what makes it hard is the execution of the plan. Is hard to run a country when the people are 68iq and they care about their qabil then long term goal. Many of us advocating for 1p1v, but there is a dark side to it, many weak countries are prone to election corruption and our people only %40 can read/write, lack of education and election does not go together but is much better than 4.5 system.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So Kenya and Somalia has scared u huh @ozzyoz
Hell to the Anjeero yeah but Somalia scared me even more. Somalia is Qarax land, you never know when your mindiciro is gonna spill onto the streets. I coined term Qaraxdisho for it, not Muuq disho but Qaraxdisho. Muuqa hada kuma disho dadk, qarax ayeey ku dishaa.

Laakini waa meel qurux badan, waan jeclaan lahay in aan dego laakini nin weyn oo muruq iyo nabad ka muuqdo baa ahay eh waxaa ka baqaa shabaabka amee is dhahaan "kan dowlada ayoo uu shaqeeyaa eh aan dilno". Meshaad waa dangerous.

145678902_4026748270668742_4552635172440505402_n.jpg

I was there 2014 though. Those soldiers behind me got killed in a suicide bombing two months after I left. I could've been a victim too. They also killed a sewage engineer that left Minnesota to work on Mogadishu sewage system.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hell to the Anjeero yeah but Somalia scared me even more. Somalia is Qarax land, you never know when your mindiciro is gonna spill onto the streets. I coined term Qaraxdisho for it, not Muuq disho but Qaraxdisho. Muuqa hada kuma disho dadk, qarax ayeey ku dishaa.

Laakini waa meel qurux badan, waan jeclaan lahay in aan dego laakini nin weyn oo muruq iyo nabad ka muuqdo baa ahay eh waxaa ka baqaa shabaabka amee is dhahaan "kan dowlada ayoo uu shaqeeyaa eh aan dilno". Meshaad waa dangerous.

View attachment 185531

I was there 2014 though. Those soldiers behind me got killed in a suicide bombing two months after I left. I could've been a victim too. They also killed a sewage engineer that left Minnesota to work on Mogadishu sewage system.

horrendous ! AUN to the Minnesota Engineer! Accursed Somalia

PS is that you with the @SOULSEARCHING smile?

View attachment 185531

Aun to the good hearted engineer 😭

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They also put a bomb under a doctors car and killed him.

Here is photo and story of another young doctor they killed who is a graduate girl.

One day when we have a proper govt-- ALL the diaspora and local heroes names who died in terrorist violence need to be put in Gold plate in down town memorial spot.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blessed to be in a great country!
:rejoice:

I'm soon returning back to Djibouti.

Let's make something out of that land!

#MakeJabootiGreatAgain

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

TOOK A SHIT AND FLUSHED 80% OF THE WORLD CANT DO THAT THEN TOOK A SHOWER MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DONT HAVE INDOOR PLUMBING AND SHIT IN HOLES

THEN HOPPED IN THW WHIP WENT TO A DRIVE THRU ORDER FOOD PICKED UP A WHITE SKALLY WAG DID OUR THING AND WENT HOME TO TALK SHIT ON A FORUM WEBSITE

1ST WORLD GANG GANG GANG

MAY GOD BLESS THE 3RD WORLD

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even though they are living in luxury billions in the world dream of and 1000s dying on the Mediterranean sea to get to Europe.

I bet their some Abdis in North America or European ghetto planning to kill his rival gang member somewhere
:snoop:

Alx 🙏

Absolutely! There are many who wish they were in our shoes. Let’s be grateful and be the best we can be.

Trending