Some of the reasons why I hate TikTok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tic Tok. It is Ayeeyo Technology Friendly

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Brudda Tiktok is haram stay away from it is a music app and it is also used to phscologically destroy and shape the minds of children and adults if you see any kids you are related to using tiktok delete the app of there phones

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Unless you're a creator who is financially benefiting from them and only uses them for that I'd stay off mostly all these social media platforms and focus on living life. WhatsApp and Phone calls. Anything else is brain draining and mental masturbation.

Unless you're a creator who is financially benefiting from them and only uses them for that I'd stay off mostly all these social media platforms and focus on living life. WhatsApp and Phone calls. Anything else is brain draining and mental masturbation.
Facts we need to teach these younger kids mindful social media surfing. These apps are designed to exploit your dopamine receptors in order to stay on them, watch ads and engage in content. It’s stupid af and such a waste of time

TikTok is so gross in general I made an account but decided to delete it because most of the people there act so pretentious, there’s to many fake woke people and there is a lot of ography which you can’t hide from.

Trending