Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Sad In A Box GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do i have a tickle in the Vagina area at the misfortunes of these hooligans?

They have a one way ticket to jahanam

How dumb do you have to be to think you can "Astaqfurulah" your way out of haram money, without giving it up/returning it to the person you stole it from. SMH.

I read a few years ago, about this man who returned stolen camels. That man has good sense in him.

Here it is:

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
How dumb do you have to be to think you can "Astaqfurulah" your way out of haram money, without giving it up/returning it to the person you stole it from. SMH.

I read a few years ago, about this man who returned stolen camels. That man has good sense in him.

Here it is:

Sometimes I wonder if the scores of tuugo Somalis out there are secret murtads. I don't know how you reconcile a belief in Allah and heaven & hell with doing things like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes I wonder if the scores of tuugo Somalis out there are secret murtads. I don't know how you reconcile a belief in Allah and heaven & hell with doing things like this.

They are just human beings. We feel we r entitled to the world without deserving it. We also like free things.

They find a way to convince themselves that it's moral. All kind of mental gymnastics are at play here. I don't think most humans can be comfortable doing criminality without convincing themselves that they are the hero in the story. Unless they are sociopaths but they're not a that large of a group, so I rule that out.

For example, civil war thieves will swear that they are 'reclaiming their goods' when confronted. As though people had stolen from them prior to that. They also think it's some kind of 'collective punishment' for some tribal war in the past.

I am sure they sleep like babies most of the time and think they are very righteous people.

Trending

Latest posts