SOME OF MY SOMALI FRIENDS TODAY MADE FGM JOKES, SHOULD I CUT THEM OFF OR EDUCATE THEM

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• Total voters
Wait a damn min Love was Jiron and Blade too? I'm so confused rn. I've never seen a single comment from Jiron but people keep talking about him

:wtf:

My theory is that @BetterDaysAhead is a multi-nicker account of either @Jiron or @blade99.
0E515042-E4C7-4A58-82C0-E50AEB913568.png

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
If that's the case I'm defo on their ignore list the first post by Betterdaysahead I called it out XD
My theory is that @BetterDaysAhead is a multi-nicker account of either @Jiron or @blade99.
View attachment 94059

According to my sources @blade99 left because "everyone couldn't take a joke" and @Jiron barely posts so I assume in his down time he would make a burner account to shitpost on.
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT GUYS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL GET YOU BANNED :it0tdo8:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT GUYS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL GET YOU BANNED :it0tdo8:

Why did you add that to his quote? O.O

Also you better not be @LightandLove he left me whilst I was pregannt with twins now I'm a struggling single mother on EBT. I've been trying to get child support from him for 7 months now

Somali girls be like "this pussy is expensive" boi half of it is missing run me my discount :noneck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My mouth dropped

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@P4$t0 it was so obviously @LoveandLight lmao it's the same style and similar behaviour. Now it's just on the trademark fgm stuff. Next shemale edging and finally the full blown 1 person making 10 pg threads

Trending

Latest posts