Some loser tries to correct Matt Bryden's Somali but embarasses himself, dumb SJW Halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol yeah it does. It's daawo for medicine. You're a 14 year old raised in UK
Bro it depends of where you come from.

I am from Somaliland, so it is Dawo.
Example : dawo aan madax xuunka u qaato isii.

Daawo means to watch.

Example: daawo movie gan

bar ama baro

Xaaji saalax bidaar

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Overwhelming majority of Somalis from Puntland(Nugaal and Bari) to Somaliland, to Djabouti and Somali galbeed say Dawo

Those who say Daawo are in minority

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's pronounced daawo in the dialect i am familiar with, but who cares really. Po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe.

That girls tweet is ridiculous though, what's with the aggressiveness? :gucciwhat:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bro it depends of where you come from.

I am from Somaliland, so it is Dawo.
Example : dawo aan madax xuunka u qaato isii.

Daawo means to watch.

Example: daawo movie gan

bar ama baro

Xaaji saalax bidaar

Not exactly. I use Daawo for medicine but it is not pronounced the same as Daawo (watch). The difference is that in Daawo (medicine) the aa is falling and in Daawo (watch) the aa is rising. The Somali language is tonal to some extent. The two words are written the same way but are pronounced differently.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Not exactly. I use Daawo for medicine but it is not pronounced the same as Daawo (watch). The difference is that in Daawo (medicine) the aa is falling and in Daawo (watch) the aa is rising. The Somali language is tonal to some extent. The two words are written the same way but are pronounced differently.
:dzmxmmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts