Some loser tries to correct Matt Bryden's Somali but embarasses himself, dumb SJW Halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ileycry:

First off they do. Much more commonly than other Somalis. Second of all when did I mention his first language being Arabic?[/QUOTE ]
They don't speak Arabic as their first language, have you ever been in reer xamar house. Somali is their first language their background doesn't matter here

It's 'dawwo', you imbeciles. :mindblown:

'daawo" means 'look'. How the f*ck does some cadaan nicca know more Somali than these walaweyns?:draketf::wowsweat:
You need to chill. u don't own the language, we all speak it. It isn't a must that we all speak the same.
in the south, we call it daawo, the same exact word as to 'watch'.
i have also heard of dawo too. depends on what part of the country you are in.

Gambar

VIP
You need to chill. u don't own the language, we all speak it. It isn't a must that we all speak the same.
in the south, we call it daawo, the same exact word as to 'watch'.
i have also heard of dawo too. depends on what part of the country you are in.
Reer waqooyi think they speak the correct Somali even though they're known as khaldaan. :noneck:

Everybody speaks in a different way, that's what makes Somali interesting imo.

I don't know somali:chrisfreshhah:make a new snapchat and let me call you :dabcasar:
:deadosama:

BANTU

+op MVLI
That guy is barawani asal. Dumbo. :icon lol:

The fact that even though Somali isn't his first language yet he still knew words that the other guy didn't makes it all the more ironic. z3zrULC
I personally believe the intermixing of languages and dialects in the South really changed your perception of asal Somali.

But That's just my opinion :mybusiness:

Reer waqooyi think they speak the correct Somali even though they're known as khaldaan. :noneck:

Everybody speaks in a different way, that's what makes Somali interesting imo.

:deadosama:
it's like that imaam correcting guy, habar walba iyadaa isla saxan.
how about not saying any particular somali is right over another?
talk to your people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending