Some loser tries to correct Matt Bryden's Somali but embarasses himself, dumb SJW Halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys let's not fight over the pronounciation of a word that isn't even originally Somali. Dawo/daawo comes from the arabic 'dawaa'. In the north we say dawo and in central/bari and southern regions they say daawo, no biggie.

Guys let's not fight over the pronounciation of a word that isn't even originally Somali. Dawo/daawo comes from the arabic 'dawaa'. In the north we say dawo and in central/bari and southern regions they say daawo, no biggie.
Shut up :)we are discussing dawo not the southern daawo meaning medicine الدواء

Gambar

VIP
How far Bari are we talking here? I don't consider Ceerigaabo as Bari or even Laas Qoray, since in sanaag ppl speak in the waqooyi dialect. You sure they say dawo in Boosaaso and other parts of Puntland?
Yes, my paternal ayeyo is from the actual province Bari and she says dawo.

Gambar

VIP
Koonfur(+NFD?) is literally the only region that says Daawo.:farmajoyaab:
Perhaps Mudug and below they say it, not entirely sure.

All I know is my paternal ayeyo always corrected me when I'd say "daawo" instead of "dawo" and "daraad" instead of "doraad" :ftw9nwa:

Jeesto

VIP
Perhaps Mudug and below they say it, not entirely sure.

All I know is my paternal ayeyo always corrected me when I'd say "daawo" instead of "dawo" and "daraad" instead of "doraad" :ftw9nwa:
Ayeeyda is the GOAT:yousmart:
Waa assal, Waa dhalad, Waa qof dhaqan leh, Waana qof aqoon leh
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending