Some guy made a portrait of hsm in Minecraft

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
lol don't know exact details but you can just copy an actual image and It will make it. he didn't do it block by block.

Everyone has been doing this shit on reddit and socials for the past months lmao.

All you do is pre load a pixelated image on a new server and delete a few blocks, then you take a video of you placing the last few blocks.

Xtermix

Soomaali U Diiida Ceeb, Naftiina U Diida Cay
no i actually sat and did it bro, thanks for the video though ill use it next time

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
no i actually sat and did it bro, thanks for the video though ill use it next time
Sxb no point in lying, this is an abused trick but if you did it then you'd have other recordings of you placing the blocks.

Minecraft can run on any potato device so don't say I didn't record the whole work because of input lag.

If you can't show a video of you starting the initial placing then you clearly pre loaded that pixel art.

:ulyin:

Xtermix

Soomaali U Diiida Ceeb, Naftiina U Diida Cay
Sxb no point in lying, this is an abused trick but if you did it then you'd have other recordings of you placing the blocks.

Minecraft can run on any potato device so don't say I didn't record the whole work because of input lag.

If you can't show a video of you starting the initial placing then you clearly pre loaded that pixel art.

:ulyin:
its kinda obvious isnt it lol, its a joke

Trending

Latest posts