Some girl asked me if iโ€™m a noble macrobian

I swear that Oscar kid is half Swedish. Alot of the other trolls tend to be half Yemeni as well.

But then again, most half Somalis that aren't mixed with Ethiopian, Eritrean or Sudanese are Yemeni.
Bro, are you really that naive and delusional? The Oscar Incel troll is fully Somali. He posted a fake ID card pretending to be half cadaan on twitter. Do you really think he would expose his true identity online? He could be charged with cyberbullying for harrassing, threatening and leaking private photos of random Somali women on social media. Many sisters have reported his account but no legal action has been taken against him.

I saw the fake picture he shared supposedly being his picture lol. It's all fake. The majority of these social media Incels are fully Somali. Stop spreading the propaganda that they come from mixed heritage. Incels want you to believe that ridiculous lie in order to deflect blame from the rising incel epidemic in our community.

Mixed race? I thought they were all Somalis ๐Ÿ˜‚
They are all Somalis. Incels are trying to spread this ridiculous lie that Ajanabis or Somalis of mixed heritage are behind the raging incel accounts online. Their main objective is to deflect blame and criticism from the rising incel subculture in our community. Don't buy their nonsense.

Marobian is a famous word Somali social media incels use to give themselves a false sense of masculinity and superiority over other races. There is not a single shred of evidence to suggest the Macrobians were Somalis or a Macrobian kingdom existed anywhere in the geographical territory of modern day Somalia. It's so embarrassing and cringe to see the repetitive usage of the word Marobian by incels which has no connection to our country or culture.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are all Somalis. Incels are trying to spread this ridiculous lie that Ajanabis or Somalis of mixed heritage are behind the raging incel accounts online. Their main objective is to deflect blame and criticism from the rising incel subculture in our community. Don't buy their nonsense.
I agree with you. They are all Somalis and saying otherwise is coping.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We are officially dusted

IMG_0391.png

Latest posts