Some fat women aren't ugly

It depends on the weight. If she's a little bit fat then there's no problem with how she looks. If she's fat fat then that's a problem. Who agrees?:cosbyhmm:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It depends on the weight. If she's a little bit fat then there's no problem with how she looks. If she's fat fat then that's a problem. Who agrees?:cosbyhmm:
Fat is an ugly amount of weight. So if you're fat you're ugly

Circular Reasoning 100:denzelnigga:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If she has a tiny little fat on her, it's no problem. She can lose it in 2 weeks or a month of exercise. Also, girls with a little fat are not ugly. It's how big they are.
No I dont mean any amount of body fat is ugly I meant like being FAT fat

99710EA3-11DA-4F9B-A25A-4C21001DA0D5.jpeg

I'm talking about girls a little bit fatter then the average weight. There 1-2 kg fatter then the healthy weight.

In all honestly I can see what you mean but when you say fat women I think people assume you mean borderline obese people. I wouldn’t call1-2 kg above average weight fat but I agree

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If your stomach is toned you aren't fat my nigga yall goofy fukkers don't know what fat means
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at that girl. Yall clowned me saying she was fat but look at her stomach that shit is flat shes probably healthy now look at this girl
IMG_5989.jpg

This girl is fat no doubt about it because look at her stomach

Ima keep it short. If she has big tiddies,fatass and hourglass shape with flat stomach she isn't fat she just has more estrogen than your average girl.

Trending

Latest posts