Some families don't have the water jug used after taking a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
:snoop:

How many homes have I been in and there is only toilet paper and no water jugs! Today was the last time I tolerated this. I am not visiting any homes again for this reason. How can you be associated with people who don't clean themselves? Filth!

How many homes have I been in and there is only toilet paper and no water jugs! Today was the last time I tolerated this. I am not visiting any homes again for this reason. How can you be associated with people who don't clean themselves? Filth!

So you touch your shit on a regular basis?:lolbron::deadmanny::deadosama:

You are one shitty guest:mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I thought your thread was based on Mercy on our people. A donation plea for our people. I didn't expect a self congratulation spoof. Somalia doesn't need u. Bye Felicia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you’re Muslim and you don’t wash your hoo-ha, I hope you fall head first into pig shit and drown.

Wow. Interesting. The Greek God loving soul wipes her futo with waterrrrr am impressed!

Wow. Interesting. The Greek God loving soul wipes her futo with waterrrrr am impressed!

For the last time old woman, I’m not a pagan!
E26C6EBE-5D8D-4836-A28E-2CF0108E61E9.gif

I just sense it. Call me a witch. Jerome knows my witch craft potential.

Lol that makes two of us :trumpsmirk:

I used to be interested in Wicca and even kept crystals and spell books, but I abandoned it a couple years back and fully devoted myself to The Most High, Allah SWT, the only one worthy of worship. :fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol that makes two of us :trumpsmirk:

I used to be interested in Wicca and even kept crystals and spell books, but I abandoned it a couple years back and fully devoted myself to The Most High, Allah SWT, the only one worthy of worship.

Mashalaaah High Priestess......your name is cute....
clear.png
clear.png
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
High Priestess

u r not OFF THE HOOK tho, i will continue to monitor u :) I hope u dont mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts